Chapter 17: Agitated

The long wait is over. ENJOY! 

-----

Maevic’s POV

“Aigoo~ what time is it?” I said to myself as I rubbed my eyes. I saw a small sunlight coming from outside my window.

I looked at the clock and knew that it was way too early to wake up but then I decided to go for an exercise.

I changed into my jogging pants, shirt, and rubber shoes. I went outside without knowing that it was so cold since it was still early in the morning.

“AAAH! S—s-so Co-col-coool-d” I mumbled to myself as I wrap my arms around me while starting to run. Aish. Never mind, after running I’ll feel warmer. 

I kept on running and didn’t care about where I was going and then I saw this little park. There was no one I guess? I sat on one of the benches that face a river. It was really a great view and I would love to come back here.

I’m still feeling cold and running didn’t help to keep me warm besides, I’m not even sweating. I was just stupid enough to go out just wearing a shirt. I closed my eyes for a little and sighed deeply when suddenly I felt someone sat beside me.

I really didn’t care at all because it might be just someone that I don’t know until I felt something covered me. A very thick jacket. I opened my eyes and looked beside me and my eyes widened in surprise.

“Annyeong!” an angel smiled at me.

“Oh Luhan-sshi, wh-what are you doing here?” I asked him and still I’m surprised.

Luhan’s POV

I woke up this morning a little bit early and since we don’t have schedule today, I decided to go for an exercise.

“Sehun-na, wake up” I went on Sehun’s bed to wake him up.

“Ya~ Sehun!” I shook his shoulders a little.

“Bwo…a?” he responded quietly and his eyes won’t even open.

I pity this kid since last night, we really had a big event and I know he is tired so I didn’t push myself to wake him up. I left a note beside his bed to let him know that in case they would look for me, they know where I went.

I started to walk to Han River where EXO members usually go to relax but when I was walking, there is this girl who caught my eye. Is that …. Maevic?