Chapter 14: Gotcha

Okay guys, there are some mistakes here, I've skipped one chapter that I made and didn't noticed that i only posted one chapter which should turn out to be two updates at the same time. 

I know you guys are confused. I just don't know what's with me. Forgive me ....

-------

After an hour and a half, Luhan and I both finished eating without realizing that the food was already gone.

“What! There’s no more left!” he said and pouted again. Oh my god, I cannot resist his cute face.

“Don’t worry, I’ll cook next time and you can bring it to your dorm” I told him.

“Jinjja?! Gomawo Maevic!” he suddenly held my shoulders and patted my head.

I feel a sudden pain on my chest and I suddenly grabbed the glass of water in front of me. It didn’t help much so I stood up and turned my face away from him.

“Just leave the dirty dishes. I’ll be the one to clean those arasseo?!” I told him and got the dishes.

I started cleaning up but he wasn’t standing form where he seated. I wanted to ask him a question but my heart still skips a beat and I’m afraid that I would stutter the words. I heard that the chair has moved so I assumed that he already stood up, I slowly turned my face and I saw him walking towards me. Shit, why is he heading for me? 

“Hurry up and finish those” he whispered to my ear.

My blood rushed into my veins and to my cold cheeks. I was catching my breath, and my hands were trembling. Why is he doing this to me? He’s so seductive. I find it so awkward so I tried to pull my body away from him since I almost finished washing the dishes and I looked at him with furrowed eyes suddenly he laughed.

“Haha! Maevic-sshi, I’m sorry” he said. Oh that derp face is out again. “I was just joking around, mianhe” he added.

“Psh! Don’t you ever do that again!” I yelled at him and pouted my lips. He spaced out for a while and I just looked at him, waiting if he’s going to say something or not.

Luhan’s POV

I’m really full as we almost finished the food that she prepared and too bad, there was nothing left for the other EXO members. She told me that she’ll cook for more and I felt excited to make the other members taste her dish.

“Just leave the dirty dishes. I’ll be the one to clean those arasseo?!” she told me.