Chapter 40-Strange Familiar

He just smiles a big evil grin. The face paint looks like it's starting to harden on his face but I'm sure he doesn't care because he knows it scares me. I take a step back but every time I step back, he steps forward. I jump when I bump into the concrete wall and then I realize that I have nowhere else left to go. I'm trapped. He glides his hand up and down my neck, causing me to stiffen up. I'm using every muscle in my body to stop my hand from slapping him across the face. I can tell this close contact is causing him to harden because I can feel him up against my jeans. 

"W-what do you want?" I choke.

"You know what I want," he slyly smiles, "if you come easily I won't go as rough on you-"

"B-but what about my mother?" 

"She means something to me..........but you mean more. Just one round. You and me. And then, I'll leave you alone forever," he whispers sexily.

Before I used to consider him my friend. Now he's more like a tormentor. But, the deal does sound worthy. I mean, all I have to do is have one round of sex with him and then he'll leave me alone forever. 

"I'll go wash off my face makeup and then we can get started," he whispers into my ear before disappearing.

I don't know whether to try to get away, to send the boys a text, or to just go through with this. Before I have the chance to pull out my phone, Nathan's already back with his shirt hanging over his shoulder and his boxers peeking out from his saggy jeans. I took way too much time to think this over....

"You ready?" He smirks.

"Please be gentle....." I whimper as he gently lays me down on a comforter he layed out for the two of us.

*Liam's POV*

"Do you guys see her anywhere?" Louis asks as we scan the park for any sign of Liz.

"No," Zayn replies.

"Hey did that mime look familiar to you guys at all?" Niall asks.

"A bit. Why?" Harry answers.

We all turn around to see Niall standing in front of the poster advertising the mime's magic act. As we get a bit closer to the poster, we all begin to see a resemblance.

Nathan.........

"Guys......I think we have a problem......" I mumble, only resulting in Harry punching me in the shoulder.

*Liz's POV*

I shut my eyes tight as he presses himself into me once more. I can't believe I went through with this..... I claw at his back as he continues sucking on my sweet spot. I squeak as I feel his teeth bite onto the skin of my neck, giving me a hickey. I hope I can hide this.... But surprisingly, this is making me feel really good. He's actually not as rough as I thought he was. 

"Are you OK?" He asks as he pauses to take a breath.

He's always asking me if I'm alright. I'm surprised he cares so much about me. I place a sweet kiss upon his lips, which he enjoys.

"You want me to go faster-"

"No!" I answer rather loudly before he even has a chance to finish his question, "I'm fine."

This is a lot more romantic than I pictured it to be. I just hope I don't get pregnant from this..... Or that the boys don't find out....

"What's the matter?" Nathan asks, "I can tell something's not right."

"Why do good girls always get hurt by the bad boys?" I ask, causing Nathan to stop thrusting.

He looks up at me, puzzled by my question. I blush a deep shade of red and bite my lip to make it look like I didn't mean what I asked. I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut....