Chapter 48-Framed Memories

*Niall's POV*

"Liz wait!" I yell as Liz's car shrinks in the distance as she speeds away in the parking lot.

Maybe I told her about Nathan a bit too soon....

Glancing behind me, I notice the boys staring at me, but Harry's glaring at me as though he's mentally murdering me. I shrug my shoulder with a sad look on my face. I need to find her, but she also deserves to have her own space. I don't want to go chasing after her just like that. But I can tell Harry's on the verge of running to his car and taking off after Liz. What I said was true, but Liz just needs a chance to hear me out and needs to understand the back story to all of this. It's a lot more complicated than it seems. 

"Great," Zayn groans, "where'd you chase her off to this time?"

"I-I don't know," I stammer, awkwardly shifting position and sticking my hands in my front pockets to avoid their gaze, "I guess she just needed to blow off some steam."

"Well if she was, she's sure got a lot of steam to blow off because she was fuming when she got into the car," Liam remarks as he begins to join the rest of us, huddled together in a circle.

"Should I go talk to her?" Harry asks.

"Don't. You'll just piss her off more. Give her time to come around," Zayn states plainly.

"But-"

"Harry," Zayn spits, "don't."

"But-"

"What did I fucking just say?!?" He yells, "don't! Just because she's listed under your name doesn't mean she's yours."

Harry steps back, frightened by Zayn's threat. I think he's more pissed off than Liz is right now. But someone's gotta talk to her, and at this point it doesn't matter who. Someone just needs to explain what's going on before Liz gets herself into some serious shit. I mean I understand what's going through her head right now but she can't just run away from all her problems. Running away doesn't do any good. It only clears your head, but it also gives you a chance to get into some serious trouble. I'd go get her but I know Perrie won't like that, and I'd choose Perrie over Liz any day. I know that sounds ridiculous but it's true. 

"Well then is someone going to get her or not???" Harry panics as he begins to pace back and forth in the parking lot, seeming to be thinking about where Liz could've possibly ran off to. 

"Harry-" Zayn begins.

"No! You know what, I'm not listening to your terrible advice! I'm going to get her whether you-"

"Harry, Louis is going to get her, as long as you go in there and take over for him," Zayn interjects.

"Like it or-wha?" Harry stops himself suddenly, backtracking, "Louis is going to get her?"

"Yes," Liam nods, "do you feel better now?"

"Sure," Harry grumbles.

"Good," Liam points, "now go in there, calm your tits, and take over for Louis."

"Fine," Harry mutters before sulking away.

He's upset that he's not allowed to go look for Liz, I can tell. But I know if Harry goes he'll just get upset with her because she doesn't want to listen and then he'll yell at her and then she'll get more upset-and it just goes on, and on, and on until someone gets hurt. But I also don't think a guy should go to look for her, because I think it'll end in a kiss-and that won't end well. When Harry seems to be out of hearing distance, he quickly turns around and practically runs back here with a confused look on his face.