Chapter 62-Outlaws

*Harry's POV*

The birds chirp as they fly over the pond that Phoenix and I are walking around. She reminds me so much of Liz, yet she's so different from her. My mind suddenly feels as though it's absorbing all of her beauty, so much that I'm thinking about her every second of my days. Now, they don't seem nearly as long as they are, all because of her. I don't know what's gotten into me. The guys must think I'm whipped, hell, they've never even met her before. And frankly I don't want them to meet her, because I don't feel like sharing her with the others. 

"Hello? Harry?" Her voice rings throughout my brain, and then I realize that she's trying to get my attention.

I step back in surprise, only to find a rock directly behind me. Flailing my arms around, I try to hold my ground as my body comes in contact with the ponds water. The coolness of it surprises me when I figure out that I totally just embarrassed myself in front of her. Submerged, I swim up to the surface only to see Phoenix on the verge of peeing herself she's laughing so hard. I shake my head in order to get the damp curls out of my face. I've got it bad......

"Alright, very funny. You've had your laugh. Now help me up," I mumble, holding out my hand for her to grab so she can pull me up to shore.

"Gee, I don't know........ You sure you're not gonna pull me in? I've heard that old trick at least a thousand times and I've been stupid enough to fall for it at least a dozen times already."

"Just get me out of here already....." I mutter, growing impatient as I wait for her to take my hand.

*Eleanor's POV*

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!" Niall freaks out while Louis and him sit and watch a game of soccer on TV.

"He just missed a clear shot!! What a moron!!" Louis screams.

These boys get so loud when it comes to this kind of stuff. Think it would probably be a good idea to buy myself a pair of earplugs next time a game's on TV.....

"Think the guy's stoned if he could miss something like that," Liam joins in as he plops down on the couch with some popcorn next to Niall.

"Hey, if you're going to make popcorn, the least you could do is pass the bowl down here," Louis snaps before snatching the bowl out of Liam's hands.

"Geez Lou, the least you could do is be polite about it," I whisper to him, "you've been awfully moody lately. You sure you're not on your man period or something?"

"No but I know-" Louis begins with a big, stupid smirk on his face.

"No, please! Don't say it!!" I giggle while burying my face in Louis' chest, feeling embarrassed.

I know my cheeks are probably a deep shade of red right now.....

"What's the matter? You don't want them to know that-"

Before Louis has a chance to finish his sentence, I quickly grab a handful of popcorn from the bowl and shove it in Louis' mouth to shut him up. This is not the place to discuss this right now....

"Hey!!" Liam barks, "no wasting food! Some people actually want to eat here!"

"Yeah!" Niall joins in, "and shut up while you're at it! I can't hear the fucking game with your shit going on!"

"Hey guys did you know that-" Louis begins with a mouth full of popcorn, making it nearly impossible to make out what he's saying.

"Eleanor's on her period? Gee, never would've guessed it," Niall grumbles, angry with the two of us.