Chapter 18-World War Perrie

*Danielle's POV*

I pull away quickly, feeling rather embarrassed, and then get a sense of anger rushing over me. Feeling my cheeks burn red, I quickly lift my hand up and slap Zayn across his face. After a short pause, he glares at me as his hand slides up and down his cheek, examining the damage, not that I did any. He looks at me as he clenches his fists, almost as though he's trying to restrain himself from hitting me in return.

"Don't kiss me, kiss Perrie," I mutter before taking my time as I walk down the hill to see if the others are alright.

There are no sparks between us whatsoever, so I don't see why we kissed. But it just ended up happening so I had no control over it. But it's never going to happen again. I can promise you that. I continue going at a rather slow pace down the hill, but I begin to speed up when I hear Zayn yelling some words that I can't make out. It sounds as though he's yelling to me, at me, or telling someone to get me. Either way, I'm not sticking around to find out. 

My walking is suddenly halted when I trip over a log. Screaming, I roll down the hill, constantly feeling scratches being added to my body from all directions. Not knowing where I'm going to end up, I try to find a way to stop myself before I end up getting hurt.

"HELP!" I scream as I continue rolling. 

When I thud at the bottom, I cough as a puff of smoke of dirt suddenly flies into the air. Sitting up, I brush myself off and look around when a pair of caramel eyes lock with mine. It seems impossible how Zayn and I can make eye contact from so far apart but somehow his eagle eyes are still able to spot me in the dark. 

I quickly stand up and walk into the darkness to sneak away from Zayn's stare. As quietness fills the air, it's quickly broken when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Shrieking, I do everything in my power to break their grasp.

"LET ME GO!!!" I yell as I struggle to break free.

 "Relax!" I hear a voice yell from behind.

Quickly getting turned around, I make eye contact with crystal blue eyes. My heart nearly stops at the thought of seeing him alive one final time. I freeze as he continues to try to get me to respond, but nothing comes out.

"Dani?" He calls, but I stay frozen.

 *Nial's POV*

As she stays frozen like a ghost, I step away to make sure she's alright, but before I even have a chance to catch her, she falls. 

"What's the matter with Danielle?" 

"I think she passed out," I shrug.

"C'mon let's get her out if here," Eleanor mumbles quickly before Harry and I pick her up and carry her away.

"I think the smoke got to her," I suggest.

Thank god everyone's alright. We just don't know where they are. The fire department said that there were no deaths. But I just don't see how that's possible since I don't know where any of our friends are. 

As we walk away from the flames that are now 3/4 gone, I realize that there's one person I haven't seen since the fire broke out. Actually, two people.........

Liz and Megan..........

"I have to go," I quickly blurt before sprinting back to the mansion.

"Wait, Niall. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" Eleanor screams at me, but there's no time to answer.

*Nathan's POV*

 After the fire broke out, Perrie decided it was best if the two of us snuck away. Just the two of us. But little does she know that I'm not on her side, and that I have a nice little surprise for her. She holds my hand as she leads me down the stone driveway to her car. 

"Get in. I don't want to drive," she instructs before beginning to run around the side of the car.

"N-no I think you should drive-"

"DRIVE!" She screams.

Before she hops in the passenger's seat, I quickly grab her shoulders and shove her to the ground. She squirms, but I quickly straddle her with my legs to make sure that she doesn't get away. Not this time. She's no longer in control now.

"Let's face it Perrie, without your power, you're nothing but a psycho. No offence, but I'd rather date a hobo if I had to choose," I smirk as I watch her struggle underneath me.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She yells.

"Well,........you see I could..........but then again I'm very comfy just sitting right here."

Minutes pass until Perrie decides to finally stop fighting, so she just lays on her back for a few minutes. If I get up now she'd try to escape, I just know it.

"Hey Liam!" I call, "come over here. I need your help."

"Coming," I hear him reply.

"Let's face it Perrie, you're nothing but a self-centered, two faced bitch that has no friends," I admit to her.

Saying that clearly upset her, and she eventually starts screaming. Within a few minutes, I feel her shoe hit me in the groin, causing me to groan and roll over in pain. As soon as I fall down, the first thing I realize is that I let Perrie get away. Obviously I said too much. I took things too far that time. I quickly try to stand up, the stinging pain still lingering in my crotch, but I try to ignore it.

"LIAM GET HER!" I yell as I see Perrie try to take off into the woods. 

Liam starts to run after her, and I slowly follow when I notice that the three of us are being watched. His hawk eyes land on me and just stare for a few moments until I flash my middle finger to him and then he disappears in the blink of an eye. Chasing after Perrie as fast as my legs will go, I finally catch up to Liam and her, who is now currently caught in Liam's grasp.

"Hold her still," I instruct.

"What are you gonna do-"

"Just trust me. I've got her under control if you'll just hold her still," I interrupt.

"OK.........." Liam mumbles, obviously still unsure of what exactly I plan to do.

Relax.......

I'm not gonna kill her or anything...........as much as she deserves to die for everything that she's done, I'm not a murderer. 

I walk over to where Liam has Perrie in a headlock and drop two small white pills into her mouth. I pick up a water bottle laying nearby and pour some of it in her mouth.

"What are you-" Liam begins to ask.

"Just wait a minute for it to kick in."

Just like I said, within a few minutes, Perrie's eyes begin to grow heavy and in no time she's fast asleep in Liam's arms. I nod, satisfied, as Liam picks her up bridal style and carries her away. I know how to handle people. I know how they work. I know how to put people to sleep and how to defend yourself. I'm like a human computer. I know everything.

*Liz's POV*

*8 Hours Later*

Sitting up, I rub my eyes and see nine bodies lying on the ground, sleeping.

"Guys............" I whisper, "guys get up we fell asleep."

"What?" I hear Harry grumble.

"We fell asleep. Wake up."

"What time is it?" Louis asks.

"1:34 in the morning," Harry replies as he checks his watch.

"Hey guys look," Eleanor points, "they got the fire out."

"Yeah and look what else," Nathan speaks up as he points to an empty spot in the circle, "Perrie's gone."

"Oh shit........." Niall mutters as everyone looks at each other with worried expressions on their faces.

We're doomed..........