Chapter 46-The Role You Were Born To Play

*Harry's POV*

Yes, I sewed in Liz's dress, but I had a very good reason for doing so. I figured if Liz wouldn't fit in it she wouldn't do the role because she'd chicken out because she'd feel like she's fat because she doesn't fit in the costume and then we all move on like this never happened. What I don't understand is why Perrie wants to help her..... Perrie never helps anybody....... Unless she wants to take the role....

*Liz's POV*

Just do as I told you...... Perrie's voice rings in my head

Two fingers......

Helps solve all your problems....

Thin......

I need to do this....

"Here goes nothing," I choke as I begin to stick my fingers down my throat.

*Niall's POV*

"PLACES BOYS!!!!" Amanda screams into the megaphone.

I stand and watch as Louis takes his position, ready to summon Liz so she can melt into the palms of his hands. But there's one problem....

There's no Liz....

"Hey man," Liam greets, changing the subject, "you excited?"

"Nervous," I answer, "and apparently so is Liz because she's supposed to be out here but she's not."

"I thought she said she was doing it?" He wonders.

"She is. Last time I saw her Perrie was taking her to the bathroom and Liz had tears in her eyes. She wasn't in costume so I assume she's helping her get dressed."

Liam doesn't respond. Instead, he slaps me upside the head.

"The hell was that for?!?" I yell.

"Niall you're an idiot," Liam mutters before taking off at the speed of light.

Was it something I said?

*Liam's POV*

I seriously hope I'm not too late.....

"Scuse me!" I yell as I weave in and out of the crowd of workers on set as I charge my way to the bathrooms.

I can't believe Liz was stupid enough to let Perrie talk her into this. She knows it's wrong yet she's doing it anyway. I stop in front of the girls bathroom and pause for a second to make sure no one's coming out-

Screw it.

I push open the metallic door only to have it hit me in the ass as I walk in. I look around and it's completely empty.....

........and then I realize I'm not alone when I hear the sound of gagging coming from one of the stalls.

"Liz?" I call.

Dropping down onto my knees, I begin crawling on the checkered floor to see if I can find Liz in one of the stalls. I don't care that my red and black checkered boxers are hanging out, allowing my ass to have a full view of the world. I need to stop Liz before she starts a really bad habit. When I see a pair of ballet flats, I know it's her. Pressing both of my hands onto the door, it swings open, revealing Liz doubled over the toilet with her fingers shoved down her throat. 

She's binging so she can fit into her costume.

I immediately wrap my hands around her slim waist and pull her up, yanking her hand out of her mouth. Her face looks a sickly green color and there multiple tear stains on her shirt. I'm not ashamed of her. I'm just really disappointed in her. I thought for sure that she was better than this....