Chapter 43-Date Night

The awkward silence begins to settle in causing the two of us to awkwardly shift around, unsure of what to say. If I wasn't so polite I'd honestly kick Harry's ass out of my room right now because I seriously want to get some sleep. I deserve a break. 

"You want to go somewhere?" Harry asks, finally breaking the awkward silence.

"Yes," I answer.

"Really? Where?"

"To sleep!" I grumpily snap before laying down and dropping my pillow onto my head to block out the light and my view of Harry.

"That's not what I meant," he chuckles lightly.

"Can we not do this tonight?"

"What's wrong with spending a little time alone?" 

"Um, a lot of things."

"Such as.........?" He trails off.

Screw him for making me answer this question. He damn well knows how he likes to play with women when he's alone with them. I know he's said he's changed, but if Kim Kardashian walked through the door right now he'd probably pounce on her like an animal capturing their prey. I roll over onto my size to ease the pain beginning to form in my stomach when I feel Harry lift the pillow off of my head.

"Drop it," I command lowly, sounding like an owner commanding their dog.

"Not until you-"

"You know what?!? I don't have to answer every single one of your questions! I mean, you barely answer any of mine! So why should I do the same to you?!? Now leave me the hell alone and get out of my fucking room!!!!" 

Before Harry even has a chance to look me in the eye, the door is slammed shut in his face and locked......

Never to return......

*Harry's POV*

What the hell is her problem lately? I got back together with her so I could spend more time together with her. I don't just want to date yet never hang out. That's not the purpose of being in a relationship or being married. I thought when I got married that I was making the right decision. But something's going on with Liz because I'm getting that vibe again that something's wrong and she's not telling me about it. Taking my time as I walk downstairs, I begin to hear the sound of Zayn's voice and the sound of feet shuffling.

"What's going on?" I ask when I notice Louis running his hands through his hair.

He sighs, groaning, before walking away, obviously frustrated about something. Zayn turns around and shifts to his left, but not before I can realize he's trying to hide something.....

Or someone in this case.....

"Nathan what are you doing here?!?" I growl as I clench my fists and slowly approach him.

Zayn quickly go to Nathan's defence by holding his arms out, trying to stop me from swinging. He knows how much Nathan gets under my skin, and so does Nathan. Before I have the chance to walk away, I feel Niall walk into my and bundle my hands into his so that I'm restrained from murdering anybody.

"Harry don't get angry......" Zayn calmly commands as he holds his hands out in an attempt to make peace.

I don't make peace, I make war....

"What," I pause before shaking my curls out of my face, "what is Sykes doing here?"

"I came because I had a question of something that Claire and I received in the mail. It says it's for Liz but I'd just like to know what it is," Nathan explains as he holds out a pamphlet.