Chapter 10-Bringin' Out My Inner Bitch

*1 Week Later*

"Alright everyone. Are you ready?" Niall asks as he looks back and forth between Nathan and Harry.

Today's the day. The day Harry's gonna get his ass kicked. I still can't believe they're going through with this. I mean Harry can't fight, even if his life depended on it he probably still couldn't fight. Even with Liam's help, he's still made very little progress. Nathan's strong considering everything he did to me and the boys. 

I quickly make my way through the aisle over to Nathan who is now drinking a bottle of water to prepare for the match which will start in a few minutes. 

"Oh hey," Nathan greets as he throws his towel onto a nearby folding chair.

"Please don't hurt him," I beg, not even bothering to greet him in return.

"I can't make any promises-"

"Please. I'm literally begging you. I don't want Harry to get hurt-"

"And you wouldn't care if I got hurt?!?"

"N-no I would. I just-"

"You know what? I was going to go easy on Harry but now I think I'm just gonna kick his ass instead-"

"No Nathan don't!" I whine.

"Get out of my way," he growls before shoving me out of his way, causing me to stumble onto the floor.

I fall straight onto my ass and crawl over into a corner, afraid to see the monster that Nathan's turned into. As he steps into the ring, I begin to notice how nervous Harry has become. He's screwed.......

Harry nervously steps into the ring with the help of Louis and Liam.

"Alright shake hands," Niall instructs.

Harry holds out his glove for Nathan to shake, but instead he just slaps it away, his anger glaring out making him appear much more powerful. The bell dings and instantly Harry's punched to the ground. 

"HARRY!" I scream when I see him fall and crash into the mat.

I run over to see him but all I see is blood gushing from his nose.

"Oh my god......." I gasp.

Looking up, I see Nathan smirking down at a hurt Harry. His eyes eventually move until they meet with mine. He smiles, revealing his pearly whites covered with his mouthguard. I can't stand watching anymore of this fight. 

"Liz go get us some paper towels," I hear Liam call as him and Louis try to aid Harry, but they don't seem to be doing a good job.

Listening to Liam's words, but using it to my own advantage, I realize that this is the perfect excuse to get away from all of this. I hate the world. I hate everyone. I especially hate what Perrie's done to Nathan. He changed and she turned him back to evil again. So all that hard work that Nathan took to get better turned out to be done for nothing. What a bitch she is. Making him waste his time. And he was doing so good too and now he's a complete jackass.

Goodbye world.......

I hate you all........

*Zayn's POV*

"Zayn since Liz hasn't come back for the past half hour can you please go get us some paper towels. Harry's nose is still bleeding," Louis requests.

"I guess Nathan wins........" Niall shrugs, unsure of what's happening next. 

Nathan proudly holds his gloves up in the air, happy to be victorious. He throws off his gloves and then approaches us, smirking once more. I'd love to punch his teeth out right now, see how he likes it.

"You guys are lucky that I just gave him a bloody nose. I could've done a hell of a lot more damage."

He walks away proudly, but I'm determined to stop his bad boy game. I stand up and storm towards him, ready to pound him to smithereens, but I'm quickly pulled back by Niall.

"He's not worth it-"

"Let me at him! He deserves to get a piece of his own medicine!" I kick and scream as I try to claw my way over to him.

"Just go find Liz," Niall instructs before sending me away.

Dammit......

I didn't get to kill him like I had hoped.......

But now I guess it just goes to show that we're never gonna get out of here......

I open up the hall closet to grab some paper towels, but then become taken aback by what I find.

"Oh my god........" I gasp as tears begin to flood to my eyes, "NIALL COME HERE QUICK!!!!"