Chapter 34-Don't Look Back

My eyes are locked. My target is set. His ass is going to pay for every damn misery that he's put me through. Every time he said he was sorry, he always went and hurt me once again. As if nothing else was new. I storm through the crowd of drunken adults to the sound of trashy music just to find Harry and his friends chilling in the back of the bar smoking and drinking. I continue approaching, but remains silent so Harry doesn't have any time to run when I get a hold of him. 

"Harry!" I yell angrily.

He whips around and as soon as he does so, I grab a huge fistful of his hair and yank it up right, causing him to yelp in pain. In an instant, I smack my fist into his jaw causing him to stumble backwards and trip over the couch, falling over the back of it.

"What the fuck?!?!" He gasps, clearly out of it.

He's probably too drunk to even figure out who I am. Everyone looks at me as though I've turned into some wicked monster but instead I'm just letting him feel all the pain that I've been feeling for years in just once shot. 

"Whoa Liz," Niall gasps, "are you drunk?"

"Get your hands off of me! I'm through being touched for your own pleasure!" I scream.

I stop from punching Harry again when the DJ turns off the music, causing everyone to stand around clueless. 

"You're nothing but an asshole, Harry! And I've put up with it for years! You never changed! I thought you checked yourself into a mental hospital to get better! But clearly whatever you learned there got thrown in the trash when you decided to come out and back here. Well I guess you were right, deciding to date you was a mistake. Not just a mistake, the biggest mistake of my entire life actually. And I hope you're happy because you made me waste over three years of my life thinking that I could finally get with you and change you for the better! I seriously must be the blindest girl in the world," I sigh, "a-and you know what? I don't care that I'm making a fool out of myself just to yell at you. And you wanna know why? Because you damn well deserve to be taught a lesson! Yes, I care that your mother hates you. But you know what? She has every right to. A-and so do I! You think you're hurting? Look at the rest of us! You put me through a living hell every fucking day!"

He just stares at me, shocked that I would suddenly gain this much courage to yell at him in front of hundreds of random strangers. But, once I start yelling at him, I can't seem to stop.

"Harry I am done dealing with your shit. I regret ever meeting you in the first place. I know you and I know you haven't changed once this entire time I've known you. Yes, you do care, but underneath all that you're still the stuck up, self centered, cocky teenager that I first met when you decided to kidnap me. I know you may still think I'm that innocent venerable little girl who's desperate to find someone that I may even think has the slightest chance of having feelings for me but I'll tell you what, I'm not that girl anymore. And now, I've realize how much I actually hate you. So I'm gonna say this once and everyone better listen good. I HATE YOU HARRY STYLES! You suck! You're nothing but a womanizer. Yes, I did just go there. So I'm done. Get rid of my number. Never call me. Never even think about me because I'm through with you. Goodbye! I hate you! I'm so much better than you will ever be!" 

I can tell my words hurt him, but I don't care. He's hurt me more than he'll ever know. I turn around, no looking back, and just rush back over to Eleanor and Liam. He just slowly nods his head as though he's proud of me and engulfs me in a huge hug.

"You've got guts Liz. I don't think you realize how brave you truly are. I'm proud of you for finally finding the courage to stand up to him," Liam whispers into my shirt, and I can tell he's smiling as he says it too.