Chapter 69-That Guy

She's.......OK with all of this.....? Why? How? None of this makes sense. She should be furious and yelling at Harry to get the fuck out, but she's not. Is she happy that Harry got him home safely? I don't know... She won't tell me anything unless she's drunk. Ugh, all these questions are making my head spin....

"I need some water," I whisper to myself as I make my way towards the kitchen, "and a nice comfy chair."

*Harry's POV*

Nathan's intoxicated body drops onto the couch with a 'thump' as I glide my hands down my black jeans. I could feel some excess vomit on him and I'm pretty sure it got on my hands. Gross..... I wouldn't have known Liz's mother was making her way into the room if I didn't hear the sound of her high heels clicking on the way in here. I avert my eyes from Nathan to her mom as I scan my surroundings. She's out for blood, I'm sure; my blood, more specifically.

"I-I wasn't aware that he would come over to my house, looking for me. And when he passed out I just figured it would be best if I just brought him home, where it would have been safer for him. It would've been no good calling the cops because......well, let's face it, the cops don't do shit anymore. I honestly had no idea that your daughter was-"

"Oh, Harry, save it," she cuts me off, "there's no need to explain anything. I understand."

"Y-you do?" I question. What's with the slightly creepy yet beyond scary attitude?!? My ass should be hitting the curb right about now, but it's not....

"Yes," she smiles a big ass grin, it's so scary, "I do, Harry."

"Th-that's good," I nod awkwardly. I need to find a way to get the fuck out of here, now, "well, I better get going..."

"No, wait!" She calls after me, causing me to turn around and meet her eyes, "I need to thank you first-"

"Oh, no, it's nothing. He's not the first drunk I've had to carry home."

"Well, I wasn't talking about him," her eyes wander over to Nathan sleeping and she scowls at the sight.

"But he just wanted to protect your daughter-"

"I understand that," she snaps, "I wanted to thank you for finally breaking up with her."

"Oh, sure no-what?" I'm so confused... "you want to.....thank me? For dumping Liz? W-why?!?"

"Because I know you deserve someone better. I have my own plans in mind for her future," she answers with an evil smile.

Liz was right, her mom really is a bitch....

Before I know what's happening, her mother is taking off her red stripper heels, tossing them to the side before trying to do a sexy strut while making her way over to me. I begin to turn away but she grabs my collar and pulls me down to her level. This is seriously not happening right now..... 

"Mrs. Thompson-er, Sykes," I stammer, "are you drunk?"

"A little, but it mostly wore off," she giggles, "you're just like my husband, but he's drunk right now so I'll just have to-"

"Oh! No! That won't be happening!" I object loudly, desperate to get Liz to hear me yelling.

Normally I wouldn't want to get caught, but, things have changed. Now I want-no, need her to catch her mom trying to get me to have sex with her.

"Look," I murmur as I hold my hands out in front of me to keep some distance between the two of us, "I understand, you're drunk, and desperate. You're just like Liz - you're willing to turn to anyone......and I mean anyone, for comfort, love, attention, anythingYou'll go to the first person that can give you what you desire...... And in this case, I guess that person is me. Don't get me wrong, I would do this..... But I don't do that stuff anymore. Not since Liz. I don't want to hurt her anymore than I already have-"