Chapter 12-Choices

*Niall's POV*

*Later That Night*

Her soft hands link with mine as I cautiously try to hold my balance as I hover above her. I'm just afraid if I lose my balance that I'll crush her with my weight. It's not that I'm obese, it's just that she's so tiny compared to me. It makes me feel like a giant. My heart pounds from my nerves as I slowly press inside of her, the thought of us getting caught at any moment is currently haunting me in the back of my mind. She digs her nails into my back, causing me to clench my eyes shut at the nail's sharpness. I'm quick to grab her hand and hold it in mine, somewhat resembling when a baby holds your hand because her hand is so small and mine's so large.

"Baby, relax," I whisper softly to her, "I'm not going to hurt you. I thought you said that you trusted me?"

I understand that it's her first time and all but she seems a bit jumpy every time I touch her.

*Megan's POV*

It kills me at the thought of lying to Niall. I love him with all my heart and here I am, sleeping with another man even though I had no choice. Niall thinks that I saved my virginity just for him but instead Nathan steals it first by force. I can't tell him that I lost my virginity with Nathan, but I also don't want to lie to him. I hate lying; I'm terrible at it. As Niall looks deep into my eyes with every gentle thrust, the guilt continues eating me alive; more and more by the second. 

"Niall stop," I mumble, but he doesn't seem to hear me, "Niall I can't do this."

"Huh?" He questions, confused by my sudden retreat.

"I..............I can't lie to you," I sigh as Niall pulls himself out.

He throws on his bathrobe and ties it as he stares at me, waiting to explain what I just said. He sits at the edge of the bed, seeming as though what I said just pissed him off.

*Niall's POV*

I think I already have an idea of where this is going........

"What the hell are you talking about?" I state.

Great, just great. I have yet another liar in my life. I'm sick of being lied to. I mean how can people live with themselves as they live a lie? I'd be guilty as hell if I lived a lie. I'm not gonna date a liar.

"Niall I had no choice-"

"Every fucking time you are given a choice! It's either yes or no. It's that simple-"

"It was an order. Nathan ordered me to have sex with him. This isn't my first time," she whimpers, her face dropping as she explains the situation, "I couldn't say no or else I'd be punished........."

Her arms carefully hold the blanket up that is covering her upper body. As the anger and hatred for Nathan grows, my body decides to storm out of the room. I quickly collect my clothing and sloppily put them on before slamming the door shut behind me on my way out.

*Liz's POV*

"Are you alright?" I ask as I sit in a chair across from Harry as he lies in his bed, resting.

"Yeah, I'm just really tired."

"You lost a lot of blood and that's why."

"I know......." He sighs before leaning his head back onto the pillow, "I don't mean to sound rude but could you leave? I'd really like to get some sleep."

"No problem," I lightly smile.

I understand what Harry's going through. He's tired and would just like some time to himself to get some rest. The good news is that he's alright. He's just going to be really week for the next couple weeks. I stand up and push the chair back in its place before approaching Harry in bed. I lean down and softly kiss his lips, giving me the sensation as though we never broke up. I walk away and open his bedroom door. I begin to shut the door before I glance back at Harry one last time.

"Rest up," I whisper before flicking off the lights and shutting off the door.

*Perrie's POV*

Everything's falling into place............

Everything's falling exactly into place.........

As I sit in front of the conference table and examine my slave's facial features, I begin to notice the nervousness on one's face.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him.

"N-no I'm fine," he nervously mumbles as he continues looking down at the ground.

"Good. Now I've called you all here for a reason," I pause to clear my throat, "I'm throwing a dinner party for some guests and have some orders that need to be followed. Nathan, you will keep your eyes on the boys. I don't want any funny business occurring during this time. The guests are very important and deserve to get the best treatment possible. And you," I pause to glare at his mischievous eyes, "your job is to keep Liz out of the boys' sight. Keep her with you at all times. I don't want her wandering by herself. I need her to be protected. Is that clear?"

"Yes," he nods.

"Good. Now does everyone understand? Everything needs to go perfectly," I state, "oh! And one more thing. Nathan, I don't give a shit about your friendship with anybody. These people are our guests. Show no mercy when it comes to punishing them."

"Yes Perrie. I understand," he obediently nods.

"Alright. You are all dismissed," I state before everyone simultaneously pushes their chairs out to get up.

Through the crowd of people, I'm pleased to see Nathan still hanging around as though he's waiting for someone. Way to keep it casual......

"Nathan," I call, "a word please."

He turns around and smirks, most likely feeling pleased by the fact that I remembered. He joins me and I'm quick to pull him into a corner to talk privately.

"I need you to keep your eyes on Zayn............" I instruct, "keep your eyes on the others too, but make sure you know where Zayn is at all times."