Chapter 56-I'm In A New York State Of Mind

*Niall's POV*

As we're all getting out of the car, I notice how Perrie has her arm protectively wrapped around Harry, and she has a big smile plastered on her face. The thought of him with Perrie and Liz makes my stomach twist in knots. He's no good for her yet she still wants him, even after everything he's done to her. I still don't understand why. He wanted to kidnap her because he loved her and now he's cheating on her. Can someone please explain to me what the fuck happened during this period of time? 

"Harry," I call as I hop out of the limo after Liam, "can we talk for a sec?"

He turns around, eventually pushing for Perrie to continue walking without him as he comes to approach me. I really have to resist beating him to the ground right now. I want to, but if I do I know he'll win even though I made the first move.

"Shoot," he nods, waiting for me to begin.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Is all I can manage to ask him.

"Excuse me?" He seems surprised by my question.

"You heard me. You're cheating on Liz-"

"Bro I am not cheating-"

"First of all," I sass, "don't call me 'bro'. And second of all, yes, you are. You're dating Liz and yet five minutes ago Perrie was straddling you making you hard while you two were making out!"

"Hey, we're just screwing around-"

Before he tries to walk away from me, I forcefully grab his wrist and hold him in front of me before I catch a whiff of him causing my eyes to water lightly.

"Are you high?" I ask before coughing slightly at the smell.

"What? Perrie and I had a little weed when we stopped at McDonald's. So?"

"Liz changed you. But then Perrie changed you back to your old self. No wonder why Liz keeps getting hurt by you-and don't go saying that it's her that's doing it because it's all you and you know it! You keep hurting her because you know that no matter what she'll keep running back to you because she loves you!"

"She didn't love me when she had sex with Liam after we broke up....." He mumbles just loud enough that I can hear, barely.

"Is that what this is about? Are you mad that she was with someone else? It's not cool though that you're with someone else while you're with her. I don't get what happened to the old you. Before you were such a good person; always caring about Liz and your kids. But......now it's like all of that never happened. What's with the change of attitude?"

*Eleanor's POV*

"Oh, hey," Liz smiles when she sees me standing in the doorway of the women's bathroom, "I was wondering when you would come out."

She still has that big ass grin on her face and it's still scaring me. I look behind her only to notice Nathan making his way over to her, so I decide that it's best to give them some time to talk. I'm sure he has a word or two to say about Harry.

*Liz's POV*

"Eleanor," Nathan greets, nodding, before approaching me, "Liz, I would like a word."

"Of course," I smile before noticing Eleanor walking away.

Nathan begins talking, but I'm so focused on Eleanor texting that I forgot to listen to a word Nathan said, so I just occasionally nod and shake my head to make him believe that I'm listening. When I notice Eleanor accept a phone call, I feel like I want to rush over there and see who she's talking to, but I have to stay here.