Chapter 13-Banquet Dinner

I lie in my bed before I sit up to realize that there's a note taped to my bedroom door. Getting up, I walk over to my door and peel the hot pink sticky note off the door and read it.

Hey,

Meet me in my bedroom (and I know your mind immediately inferred that I was gonna try to have sex with you. Yeah, that's not gonna happen). Come as soon as you read this. I'll be up. No worries. Just knock.

- Nathan

 Nervously obeying the letter, I walk out and make my way out into the hallway to Nathan's room. When I reach the second floor, a guard suddenly tackles me and begins to try to pull me back.

"Let go! I have to see Nathan!!!" I yell.

I begin clawing and screaming to my best effort, hoping that this creep will let me go when I unexpectedly hear the sound of a door opening.

"Roger!!" Nathan screams, "release her at once! I called her here to see me."

Roger gets up off of me and I dust myself off while glaring at him. It's not like I'm gonna kill anybody or anything. 

"My apologies," he formally apologizes before ushering me into his room.

The doors shut behind me and I just stand alone, motionless, making sure to keep Nathan in my sight at all time.

"W-why'd you want to see me?" I stutter nervously.

"Because you need an outfit for tonight," he smiles.

"What's tonight?"

"Perrie's hosting a party."

Oh joy, so now she can have witnesses when she murders the boys and I. There's no upside to this situation, is there?

"Oh," I finally manage to say.

I watch as Nathan makes his way over to a closet and begins ripping things out of the closet left and right. Before I know it, he already has a little runway and mirror set up for me to use as I try on dresses. He pulls a rack of clothes in front of me and smiles, but I'm hesitant to touch it.

"Liz, relax. You don't have to be afraid when you're with me. I'm not pulling any funny business here. I just want to help-"

"Then how come you haven't helped us escape?!?" I suddenly interrupt.

I didn't even mean to say that. It just.......came out. Nathan just looks at me for a few moment, then he averts his eyes to the clothes rack but then glances back up at me once again a few seconds later.

"Let's have you try on some dresses now," he sighs, seeming to have shrugged off what I said, "which one do you like?"

"The one that'll get the boys and I the hell away from this nuthouse," I snap sarcastically.

"I don't have a dress that can accomplish your request."

"Nathan seriously," I whine before making my way over to him, "why won't you help us? I thought we were friends."

"Because I know you guys won't take me with you," he growls, acting as though he just lost his temper.

"Nathan-"

"Get on the bed," he demands, "now."

I gulp and skittishly run to the bed, curling up into a ball afterwards. Nathan strips off his shirt, revealing his red and black plaid boxers hanging out from his saggy jeans. I know exactly where this is headed........

"Get undressed," he glares.

"N-no," I object quietly.

"Did you...........did you just say no to me?" He gasps.