Chapter 15-Go

"Do you want to go back to the party?" Harry asks as he holds me close to him by keeping his arm slung around my shoulder.

"I'd rather do something else," I sigh.

"Like what?"

I look up into his jade eyes, the glint of the light reflecting off of his eye making him seem magical and special. I lie down on the bed and he just looks at me, puzzled. I untie the bathrobe and open it up, revealing my bra and underwear to Harry.

"No Liz," Harry states before sitting up, "I know what you're trying to do."

"Well could you tell me? Because I have no idea what the hell you're talking about."

"You're trying to get pregnant."

"I don't want to be pregnant-"

"So then why else do you want to have sex?" Harry suddenly snaps.

"Because I love you!"

"No you don't. You say you do and then the next minute you're smooching Louis or some other guy. I need to know that you're serious about what you say. If you're doing this just to make yourself feel loved then stop, because someone out there does love you..........but I don't if you're going to make out and sleep with other guys," he explains before getting up and walking out.

As I stare at the closed door, I suddenly turn around, grab a pillow from the bed, and chuck it at the door, creating a thump noise to vibrate off the door. I've changed Harry.......

But apparently he doesn't want to believe it........

*Niall's POV* 

As I stand alone, drinking a glass of water because that's all they have out for the guests, although Perrie's over there drinking red wine. I look around as Perrie shuffles through the crowd, making sure to greet each and every one of her guests. Just then, I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Megan standing there in a short, yet puffy, periwinkle dress. She smiles and looks down at her shoes as she grips her clutch in her hands.

"Hey," I greet.

"Hi....." She mumbles.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Where do we stand?" She suddenly asks.

It takes a moment for me to actually think about what she asked. I'm not sure exactly. I still love her, and I wish we weren't fighting, but I don't know if we actually broke up or not. If we did......it's my fault because I blamed her when really I should be blaming Nathan.

"Well," I pause, "if you're asking if we're still together, I hope that the answer is yes. Because I still like you, a lot.........and I hope that you might still like me too...."

"I still do," she replies, "so are we OK?" 

"Yeah.......we're OK," I smile.

She wraps her arms around my neck, giving me a hug. She pulls away, smiling, but then that smile quickly fades........

"What's wrong?" I ask, my face full of concern.

"N-nothing," she suddenly perks up, shaking off her uneasiness.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Promise," she nods, almost like she's holding back tears.

"Are you sure-"

"Yes Niall. I said I'm fine," she quickly snaps before disappearing into the crowd.

Geez.........

What's gotten into her lately?!?

Because she's awfully moody.....

*Eleanor's POV*

I can't believe Louis and I actually got back together. After everything we've been through. All the fighting, arguing, hating.........we've somehow still have been able to find our way back to each other and discard our differences to focus on what really matters.........the fact that we have each other.

"I love you Louis," I whisper before leaning in to give him a quick kiss on his nose, and then I pull away and smile.

"I love you too," he smiles before leaning in to give me a sweet kiss on the lips.

I never realized until now how hard it is to slow dance with your boyfriend when your boyfriend is on crutches.......

 *Zayn's POV*

This is the perfect distraction from a lot of things, but I know that what I'm feeling right now is real. I truly love her. No matter how much of a bitch she can be, she's managed to capture my heart and wrap it around her little finger. 

"You turn me on," she whispers sexily before I slip my tongue into her mouth, causing her to moan.

As we grind up against each other, the bulge in my pants grows from the heat and passion growing between the two of us. I let out a low chuckle during the kiss, causing her to smile.

"Now that's sexy," she whispers before locking lips with me again.

When I realize that now's the right time. When Perrie shuts her eyes, I carefully slip my phone and type in a message, sending it to Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Nathan, Megan, Eleanor, Danielle, and Liz. I type quickly and then slip the phone back into my pocket and continue kissing her as though nothing happened.

*Liam's POV*

As I stand around and watch all my friends act lovey-dovey with their boyfriend or girlfriend, jealous builds inside me at the thought that I don't have anyone to complete me. Just as the slow song ends and another one plays, my phone buzzes. I unlock my phone and read it. I shake my head, not believing what I just read, and force myself to read it once more to fully absorb what I'm being told.

From: Zayn

Go