Chapter 19-Reaching The Breaking Point

*Eleanor's POV*

Never in my entire life did I think that these boys could get anymore stupider. But I guess I was proven wrong by the fact that they clearly don't know how to thoroughly think out their plan's enough. "Oh she'll be fine. The pills will wear off after we wake up. No need to worry." Yeah, well, we see how well that plan turned out. It was going just fine until everyone decided to go to sleep. One person should've stayed up to keep watch but no, these boys just have to get their beauty sleep.Well, now I blame them because it's all their fucking fault. I usually oppose putting blame on someone but not this time. Because seriously, how could someone be so stupid?!? It makes no sense. Even I know that everyone shouldn't go to sleep. And that's saying something. After all the obstacles that the boys came over, I thought they actually improved and matured.

Apparently I was wrong.

They overcame hate. They learned how to treat girls right. They survived a house explosion. They survived being shot for crying out loud! They changed from worst to better. They seriously have proven that nothing can stop them, until now that is. They even learned how to be good fathers. I find it sad that they can do all those things yet they can't even keep their freaking eyes open for about eight hours. I shake my head in dismay because honestly I'm disappointed in them for this. On another note, I'm surprised how relatively calm everyone is right now because a lunatic is on the loose because somebody didn't bother to stay awake to watch her like they should have. Boys are so freaking stupid sometimes. 

But, seriously, I'm freaking out on the inside because of Perrie's disappearance. I don't know where she is or what she's planning and that scares me. The fact that I know something unexpected is going to happen gives me the creeps. I can honestly feel the hair on the back of my neck beginning to rise because of it. That girl really needs to be locked up in the nuthouse, like, now. 

"Well, we're screwed," Zayn sighs as he takes a seat on the ground and slings his arm around Liz's shoulder, pulling her closer to him, which she doesn't seem to mind for once. 

Something strange is going on here because about two days ago she clung to Harry and now she's clinging to Zayn. They've been awfully cozy lately and I want to know why because usually she can't stand to even be 100 feet near him and now she's practically sitting on his lap. He just has this weird look in his eyes. I wish I knew why he has it but he does. It's probably because he misses Perrie and wants someone to comfort. That's typical of guys. Always needing a girl in their life. It doesn't surprise me a bit because it's so typical anymore.

"Where could she have gone?" Nathan wonders.

"Um.......I don't know. Maybe Zayn would know," Danielle answers before turning her head to her once friend.

She seems a bit tense mentioning his name because by the way she acted when she said his name and just the way she looked at him makes me think that things are going on and I don't know about it. And it's not a good thing when I'm left out on secrets and information.

"Don't look at me," Zayn barks, causing Danielle to quickly zip around and look at Liam who is sitting across from her.

"I miss Dylan and Daisy........." Liz whimpers, but Zayn quickly places his hand on the side of her head and pushes her head into the crook of his neck to silence her. 

Since when did she become so obedient?

"Harry?" I call when I notice that he seems out of sorts, "where do you think she could have gone?"

"Niall," Harry states, ignoring my question, "what do you think?"

"You're asking me? Yeah, I have no idea," he mumbles before squeezing Megan's hand tighter.