CHAPTER 58

Hi guys!

thank you so much for almost 40k!! I'm almost there so keep the reads & votes coming (:

The iheartradio album release party was so fun! I was so close to the stage and liam waved and smiled at me, and hARRY SMIRKED AT ME THE WAY I DESCRIBED HE DOES TO KAY AND HOLY JEOJRwerrioOQJ HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON OKAY I AM NOT KIDDING THERE IS NO FLAW ON HIM AT ALL.

Did anyone buy tickets yet for WWA?

& what's your favorite songs from the new album?! I can't choose D;

I listened to some of their songs for this chapter so if you want to do that i'll list them here, it helps set the mood.

Midnight Memories- 1D

Little White Lies-1D

& You and I-1D

Enjoy & dont forget to vote!! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

“C’mon dimples! You got this!”

I looked to the left of my shoulder to see Kay sitting up on the towel, her feet crossed underneath her as her hands rested flatly on her thighs. Her long hair was hanging around her shoulders in messy waves, and occasionally brushing her stomach whenever a breeze came by. She was smiling at me encouragingly and lifted her hands, giving me a thumbs up and making a smile appear on my face.

I turn my focus back towards the end of the volleyball game, and survey the open spots on the sand. It was my turn to serve, and we were at twenty three  points, while the other team was at twenty. We needed one more point to win this game, and It all depended on me. I glance over at Kevin, a guy I had met while playing and who also happens to be on my team and he nods at me to serve the ball. I look over at Madison, who’s standing on the other side of the net and who is also glaring at me through slits. My mouth turns into a devilish smirk at the memory of me spiking the ball at her head several times in the past hour, a few times it actually hit her and it took everything in me to not burst into laughter, but most of the time I played it off as if it were a mere accident.

Seeing an open spot right behind her, I toss the ball above my head and throw all my strength into my arm as I strike the ball with my hand over the net. It flies straight for Madison, who throws herself on her knees and cups her hands together before hitting it back over to our side. A girl who’s name I forgot jumps for the ball and hits it back over quickly and it goes flying right back over to their side. It goes on back and forth for almost a minute and I start to feel the adrenaline coursing through me any time the ball nears me. I catch Madison’s eye in the midst of the ball getting hit back and forth, and she looks at me before glancing at Kay. The way she looks at her makes my blood boil, she looks at her like she is a toy she can’t wait to play with and my anger begins to flare when the corner of her mouth turns into a smirk. I look away from her quickly to see the ball coming towards me, and taking all my anger I have I spike the ball as hard as I can over the net, and straight at Madison’s face.

A loud smack echoes when the ball collides with her mouth, and she falls down onto her knees, covering her mouth with her hands. Her eyes are scrunched together in pain and when she pulls her hands back to look at them, there is blood on her palms. Her lip is bleeding, and her teeth are covered in redness from it. I feel guilty for making her bleed, but that quickly disappears when her eyes dart to Kay and she glares at her from under her eyelashes. Kay is completely oblivious from what is going on, and when I turn to her she is staring at me instead of Madison.