CHAPTER 30

I'm SO SORRY I haven't updated in a week!! I was in hawaii, and when I came back I was not in the mood to write at all and had no idea what to write.

But I will be writing more often now.

And THANK YOU FOR READING BECAUSE I AM NOW AT 1k :D I love you all.

Keep reading and VOTING! I really do appreciate it (:

Enjoy. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry glanced back at me over his shoulder, his eyebrows knitting together.

"Are you coming?"

I blinked at him, then shook the thoughts away that had been forming in my head. I cleared my throat and muttered a yes, as I shuffled behind him.

We entered a private room that was separated from the rest of the restaurant by glass doors, and in the middle of the room sat a long table, where mostly everyone was already sitting at.

They all looked up at us as we entered, some smiling, some with interest, and Nicole glaring.

Harry slid his hand into mine, tugging me closer to him. "Hey, you all remember Kaydence right?"

"Kaydence! Of coarse we remember her Harry, this is like the fourth time we've met her." Niall said, rolling his eyes.

I grinned and said hi to the rest of the boys, then hugged Harry's mom when she got up and held her arms out to me.

"You look very lovely." She complimented, admiring my outfit.

"Thank you." I said, grinning.

Harry introduced me to the other boys parents who were just as nice as Harry's mom. After making my way around the table, I reached the end of it, stopping at Nicole 's seat.

She looked up at me, a smug look on her face. Harry wasn't looking at her, so he didn't see it and he nudged me, nodding his head towards Nicole.

I glanced at Nicole, trying to smile. "Hi Nicole."

"Hey." She answered shortly, turning her attention to Harry. She tilted her head back, looking up at him and smiling. He leaned down, wrapping his arm around her shoulder in greeting.

"Harry sit here." She said, patting the empty seat next to her.

"Sure." He sat down, and I took the only empty seat across from them, and next to Louis.

I unwrapped the napkin that was holding my utensils, laying it on my lap and smoothing it out.

Harry laughed ridiculously, and my head snapped up to see Nicole leaning over, her shoulder touching Harry's. She was talking animatedly, as her and Harry laughed about some story from their childhood.

I felt the jealousy creeping up, and I involuntary clutch my knife, the end of it prickling my forefinger.

Louis lays his hand over mine, and I glance up, meeting his amused eyes. "You're gonna hurt yourself."

"Sorry." I mutter, releasing the knife.

He chuckled, and patted my hand. "It's fine, but are you okay?"

"Yeah..." I say, glancing at Harry and Nicole from the side of my eye, who are still laughing.

Louis looks in their direction, understanding crossing his face. "You don't need to worry about them. They've always been like that."

"You mean so friendly?" I ask sarcastically.

He shrugged. "Nicole is friendly with everyone."

"Wow what a slut." I say without thinking, then slap my hand over my mouth in shock. "Oh my God, I didn't mean that." I say quickly to Louis, but he is already laughing loudly, causing the rest of the people at the table to look at us.