CHAPTER 48

So i have a few questions!!

First one: Who do you guys picture as Kaydence? I don't really picture anyone famous cause i can't really find anyone who fits her description, so i just picture how i described her. But i wanna know who you guys see as playing her.

Second: Should i enter the wattys? i dont know if i should, cause i dont think my story is good enough, but if i did i would need to finish this by november 2.

Anywaaaaaays. Thank you guys for 26k reads! PLEAAAAAASEE keep voting cause i'm almost at 1k votes. (: 

& keep commenting, i love reading them cause some of you are really funny with your theories and rants about the characters you hate. haha

ENJOY!!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAYDENCE 

“You’re staying here?” Max asks as I meet him in the middle of the parking lot in front of the hotel. His dark eyebrows are knitted together as he looks to the hotel.

“Yeah, why?” I ask curiously, carrying the grocery bags in my hand and walking towards the glass doors that lead inside the hotel.

A small smirk plays at the corner of his lips, and he turns to me. “I’m staying here too.”

“You are?” I’m not too sure how I feel about that. I know Harry wouldn’t like it. Actually if he knew, he’d probably cancel my reservation and much rather me live on the streets.

“Yeah, I’ve been here for almost a week.” He pauses to hold the glass door open for me. “I’m surprised I haven’t seen you walking around.”

“I don’t walk around the hotel much. I’m either in my room or outside.” We walk towards the elevators, and I press the arrow to go up, impatiently waiting for the elevator to come down. The grocery bag slowly starts slipping from my arms and I lift my leg to try and keep it up, when Max notices my struggle and quickly steps forward, taking the bags from my arms.

“Thanks.” I step into the elevator and hold it open as Max walks in. The doors slide closed and I suddenly feel awkward standing here alone with him, in a tiny space. I side step away from him and I glance at him from the corner of my eye, watching him closely. He notices and smiles, and I quickly look away. I tap my foot from the nervousness that grows in the pit of my stomach and practically run out of the elevator when the doors open. I inhale a deep breath, feeling my nerves calming down. I’m only use to being alone with Harry, and he is the only one I seem comfortable enough with to be in a confined space with, so it is still very uncomfortable to be alone with any other male.

Taking the bag from Max, I walk toward the door and pull out my key, glancing over my shoulder at him. “Just stay here while I put everything away.” I don’t want him coming into my room.

His forehead creases as his eyebrows furrow together, and his eyes crinkle up at the corners. “I can’t come in?”

“No.” I say too quickly.

He eyebrows shoot up, and he stares at me suspiciously. I turn away from him and see him lean against the wall before I close the door. I trudge into the kitchen and set the bags on the counter, pulling out all the snacks I bought and placing them into the cabinet. I pull out the full carton of Ice Cream and place it into the freezer. As I finish putting everything away I head back to the front door, and open it to see max leaning on the wall where I had left him before, his head tilted back and revealing a think and strong neck. He pushes himself away from the wall, standing  up straight as I walk out of the room and close the door behind me.