CHAPTER 24

Okay so I'm introducing a new character this chapter, and I promised my best friend she'd get a part in the story. You might hate her character, but she is not like that for real so Hate the character, not her.

This is a long chapter so ENJOY AND VOTE!!!! (:

_________________________

KAYDENCE

After I had gotten out of the shower I was hesitant about walking into the bedroom. I know Harry had seen the goose bumps that rose on my arm when he touched me and I felt embarrassed. The whole point was to hide that I felt the same way about him, but my body was doing a horrible job at it.

I had realized I felt the same way about him when he confessed how he felt, and my heart had skipped a whole beat. I realized it when I had suddenly felt giddy and happy. I haven't felt happy in a long time.

But I chose to keep to myself how I felt. I would admit it to myself, but I would never admit it to him. He was Harry Styles, a guy who had so much going for him. And I was Kaydence Taylor, someone who didn't know what they wanted and had a shit ton of issues. I wasn't going to drag Harry down.

Sucking up my fear, I had walked out of the bedroom and told myself to get over it. But once I saw Harry sitting on the couch, his arm bent behind his head as he watched tv I felt butterflies again and went straight for the bed. I needed to avoid him, at least for right now.

He glanced back at me, his eyebrows knitting in confusion. "Don't you think it's a little early for bed?"

I fluffed the pillow, and threw the covers over me. "I slept on a park bench, I want to take a nap considering I didn't sleep very well."

"Yeah, I didn't sleep well either. I think I'll take one too before the concert." He stood up, walking towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He slipped off his shirt, revealing his tattoos on his chest and arms. "Getting in my bed."

"No you can't sleep here." I said too quickly.

He crossed his arms over his chest, defining the muscles in his arms. Dear God, he needed to get away now. "Why not?"

"I'm not sharing a bed with you."

He rolled his eyes, and started to lift the covers. "You're being ridiculous, we've already shared the bed twice."

I pulled the blanket from him, and spoke fast. "Harry, please. I just wanna be alone right now. I need space okay? Just for now, can you go nap on the couch."

He looked at me, then smiled. "Anything for you, love." He turned back to the couch, laying on it as I sat there trying to calm my heart.

I threw myself back on the pillows, closing my eyes and seeing nothing but green eyes and dimples as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaydence, don't make me jump on the bed again."

I groaned, turning on my back as I slowly opened my eyes, blinking at the sudden brightness in the room. Harry was sitting at the edge of the bed, grinning at me. "Have a nice nap?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yeah...Why?"

His eyes were filled with amusement, and his dimple deepened as he smirked at me. "You said my name a few times."

I felt my cheeks burning, and I pulled the covers higher covering my face up until my eyes. "I did not."

"How would you know? You were sleeping."