CHAPTER 66

So so sorry it's taken me forever! I'm trying to work out a schedule where i know i will update but it's hard to say when i will for sure.

Sorry it's short, i'm falling asleep right now but i'll try to update again this weekend.

Goodnight, and please please vote! Thank you for everyone who's been reading! The book is almost over (:

ENJOY (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I park in the hotel lot next to Harry’s car as I frantically unbuckle my seat belt and throw the car door open. I slam the door closed and Jog to the hotel entrance, completely ignoring the small group of paparazzi waiting in the front for Harry or someone else to come out. I quickly walk to the elevator and tap my foot impatiently as it slowly makes its way to our floor. As soon as the doors slide open I run through them and down the empty hallway, already pulling out my key before I reach the door.

I rush through the entrance, shutting the door behind me before running into the living room. Harry sits up quickly when he sees me come in, his back straightening as he sets the tv remote on the table. I ignore him and head straight to the dresser, pulling it open and throwing my clothes out, tossing them on the floor until the drawer is empty. It’s not here.

“Hey,” Harry says behind me, but I don’t turn around as I open the next drawer. “How did it go?”

“Fine,” I breathe as I begin to pull out the rest of the clothes in the second drawer. It’s not here either. Fuck fuck fuck. Where is it, if it’s not in my car?

“Do you want to talk about it?...Hey, what’s going on?” I hear the sound of his feet moving across the floor. “Why are you throwing your clothes everywhere?”

“My notebook,” I slam the drawer closed when it becomes empty, walking towards the bed to look under it. I get on my knees and lift the sheet to look underneath, only finding one of my sandals lying upside down. I pull it out and toss it near the night stand, seeing the drawer there I move to open the small drawer, looking inside but coming up with only a bible.

“It’s not here?” Harry asks from somewhere behind me. My eyes rake over the whole room quickly, hoping to see the black weathered cover of it.

“No,” I practically whine, lifting my hands to rack my fingers through my hair, my stomach churning at the thought of it being missing. Think Kay. Where did you put it? I run through my memories, through the last time I had seen it. Harry had read through it, I had gotten mad, I left it here but then when I was going out I took it with me to my car, and hid it in the console. It should have been there then, I never took it out or touched it after that, but it’s not there. I practically tore my car apart looking for it, and I’m more then positive it’s not there.

Someone took it. They had too, otherwise it would still be there. But who? No one has broken into my car from what I can tell, and the only person who’s been in my car is Harry-

Harry.

I spin around to face him, dropping my hands back to my sides as I study his face. He’s watching me carefully and has one eyebrow raised at me, as if he’s waiting for me to speak. He took it. He had to. I narrow my eyes at him and he tilts his head in response.

“Where is my notebook,” I ask, though it comes out more of an accusation then a question.

Harry takes a step back as his eyebrows pull together and his arms come up to cross over his chest. “Why would I know where it is?”