CHAPTER 15

I stare out at the crowd as Harry takes my hand in his, pulling me to the center of the stage. As much as I want to beat his ass, I let him pull me. After all, I am his "girlfriend."

Harry stands in front of me looking into my eyes, a small smirk playing on his face as he starts to sing the beginning.

"Don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm okay, I don't have the answer. Don't make me stay the night, or ask if I'm alright, I don't have the answer." Harry sings.

He looks out to the crowd when Liam sings the next part, and I feel myself starting to panic. This song brings back horrible memories.

Harry turns back to me, singing the chorus. "It makes your lips so kissable, and your kiss unmissable, your fingertips so touchable, and your eyes, irresistible."

He gazes at me intently, and I faintly hear the crowd going crazy over the ringing in my ears. My stomach drops, and my heart rate seems to increase the longer Harry stares. I start to feel dizzy, and hold onto Harry's hand, my breathing coming in short gasps.

"Kay?" Harry whispered to me, concern crossing his features.

I wobble on my feet, lossing my grip on Harry's hand, and the last thing I see are thousands of faces looking at me as I hit the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaydence?" I hear an unfamiliar voice call my name as I start to reach consciousness.

I open my eyes slowly, blinking from the bright light shinning in my eyes. I feel hair tickling my face, and I look to my right to see Lou, the woman I met earlier leaning over me.

"What happened?" I asked, confused.

She looked at me with worry. "You fainted on stage, and we brought you back here. Are you feeling okay?"

I glanced around, ignoring her question. "Where's Harry?"

"They're finishing up on stage. He'll be here soon." She said, squeezing my arm to comfort me.

Little did she know I wanted nothing to do with Harry at this point.

"My friend? Madison? Is she still here?"

Lou nodded. "She's still at the concert."

Some friend.

I nodded and pulled myself up, Lou helping me. I shrugged her off, and reassured her I was okay.

"I'm gonna go home. Can you tell Madison to call a taxi or something?" I asked Lou hopefully.

"Actually, Harry asked me not to let you go anywhere."

I scoweled at her. Who the flying fuck did Harry think he was?

"Well Harry isn't my babysitter, so I will be leaving." I turned away from her, just as Harry ran backstage.

He searched around the room quickly, then snapped his head in my direction once he noticed me. He looked relieved.

"Kaydence!" He ran to me, pulling me into a tight embrace. "I was so worried." He pulled back, cupping my face. "Are you okay?"

I stared at him, then removed his hands from my face, taking a step back. "I'm fine. Please don't touch me."

His face dropped, along with his hands. "Why? What'd I do?"

I glanced around, noticing other people staring. "We will talk later."

I turned on my heel, and left backstage running to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After leaving the staples center, I had driven around for awhile just trying to get rid of the thoughts that were flying through my head. I blasted the music as high as it could go, and when that didn't work I pulled over to the curb.

I sat there staring out the window, letting the thoughts resurface.

Out of all songs, why did Harry have to choose that one to sing? I couldn't stand that song, I couldn't stand the way it made me feel. I hate feeling, because feeling just makes me vulnerable.

I closed my eyes, leaning my head down on the stearing wheel. I felt a rip in my chest, and my throat was starting to close up as I thought about the accident. I didn't want to cry, but I could feel the lump in my throat only getting bigger. I let out a shaky breath, and along with it came my cry.

I let the tears fall down my face, and just sat there sobbing for God knows how long.

I shook my head, whipping the tears from my eyes and took several deep breaths before I started driving again.

I didn't want to go back to the hotel because I didn't want to see Harry, but I had nowhere else to go. I wanted nothing to do with him though, and I made the decision that when I got back I was taking my things and leaving. Screw the bet. I rather be homeless.

A few minutes later, I arrived to the hotel walking straight to the elevator and not stopping to smile at the man at the front desk.

Once I reached the floor, I stormed to the door, opening it and walking straight to my bag once I was inside.

Harry was sitting on the bed, head in his hands. He stood up quickly once he saw me come in. "Where were you?"

I ignored him, and grabbed some of my clothes I had laying on the floor stuffing them in my bag.

He watched me intently. "What are you doing? Why are you packing?" I heard a hint of panic in his voice, but chose to dismiss it.

I headed to the bathroom, grabbing my toiletries and throwing them in the bag too.

Harry stood in the door frame, blocking my path. "Kaydence, what are you doing."

I glared at him, trying to move around him. "Leaving. Now move."

He shook his head and moved closer to me. "You're not leaving, talk to me. "

"Harry, move."

He crossed his arms over his chest, not budging. "No."

"HARRY, MOVE."

"No."

I exploded. "UGH! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I shoved Harry into the wall with all my strength, and ran to get the rest of my stuff.

Once I had it, I turned to run to the door, but Harry was faster then me.

"Kay! What's wrong?! Why do you want to leave?!"

"Because I hate you! And what you did tonight was so messed up and I can't be here and I- i want nothing to do with you so please just let me leave!" I yelled, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

Harry grew angry, his face was beginning to turn red."Seriously?! I don't even know what i did tonight that made it wrong because you won't talk to me!"

I was so mad. And so fragile right now, I couldn't even control my emotions in front of Harry, and tears fell down my face. UGH, Fuck feelings dude.

Harry's face softened, and he took a step towards me. "Kay, please. Tell me what's wrong. I want to know what happened on stage, why you started panicking. You might hate me, but I don't hate you...Just please tell me what is it?" He pleaded.

"You want to know what's wrong?" I asked, sarcastically.

Harry nodded, his curls falling on his forehead. "Yes, I do."

There were so many reasons why before I wouldn't ever considered telling Harry part of my secret. The only other person who knew was Madison, and that took months for me to tell her. I didn't want to tell Harry, because deep down I knew once I did he would hate me. But that's what I wanted...right?

Fine. Fuck it.

I looked him straight in the eyes, as I said the next four words.

"I killed my brother."

____________________________

I'm finally home!!!!! Orientation was fun and I'm kinda excited for college now.

But anyways I'm also freaking out because the boys are here in LA and they're like 45 minutes away from me right now and I'm dying because they're so close yet so far Ya know? Ugh fml. ):

Hope you guys liked this chapter, I'll be posting more often now that orientation is over. Please vote! Okayyyy I love youuuuuu (: