CHAPTER 34

So I wrote this chapter while listening to one directions New song that was leaked called Diana and I am in love with the song. I've listened to it all day and if you havent heard it yet you should listen to it cause it's beautiful <3

Anyways, I was wondering do you guys like the cover for this story or do you think I should change it?

Also I was trying to decide how much longer I should make the story, I still have a lot of ideas for it but I want to know if you guys think I should take my time with it or hurry it up and make the chapters longer?

Let me know what you guys think, and comment! Don't forget to vote too, and sorry if it's short I will update again soon!

Maybe a double update...? (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

Kaydence stared at me wide eyed, frozen in place after I had asked the question that had been running through my mind while she was singing.

She blinked, then opened her mouth to respond.

Just as her cell phone began to ring.

Her mouth snapped closed, and she reached into her back pocket, pulling out her phone and looking down at the screen.

She glanced up at me, her eyes filled with confusion and fear.

"It's Madison. I'll be right back."

She turned away from me and walked to the other side of the stage as she held the phone to her ear and spoke into it.

I stared after her, until she walked down the side steps and she was out of sight. I sighed and laid back down on the floor. I knew something had happened to her that involved her father, the emotion in her voice when she sang is what made me realize it. I knew better then to ask her about it at all, but my curiosity got the best of me and the expression on her face when I voiced my thoughts confirmed that I had been right. She looked terrified of the truth, and deep down I knew she might not ever tell me or just deny anything ever happened, but I knew now that something DID happen whether she admitted it or not.

I sat up as I heard her footsteps coming closer to me, and she stopped a few feet away from me, her hand still clutching her phone.

"Can we go? Madison wants to meet up."

"How come?" I asked.

She shrugged, pushing another loose strand that was falling from her bun behind her ear. "She said she wants to talk...and things aren't good with us right now so I think I should go."

I nodded. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No!" She said quickly, making me flinch. "I mean, no. I need to go alone."

"Okay..." I said softly.

I grabbed the empty pizza box, and quickly ran to the back of the arena to turn off the light on stage and put the mic back. I walked back to the stage in the darkness, luckily I knew my way pretty well considering all the time the lads and I have spent here just in the past few days.

Kaydence was still standing on the stage, when I got back and I held my hand out to her, encouraging her to take it.

She intertwined her fingers through mine, sending goose bumps up my arm that I chose to ignore and pulled her behind me. I led her through backstage when we heard the echo of a door closing.

We both froze in place, neither one of us moving. "What was that?" Kaydence whispered.

"Who's there?" A man's voice echoed through out the arena. His footsteps sounded louder, and seemed to be coming closer.