CHAPTER 37

Sorry it's so short! I'm not feeling that great and am not focused at all.

I didn't edit so sorry too if you catch mistakes.

Next chapter is when some more drama starts!

I will try to update again tomorrow.

Oh and I attached pictures to the first four chapters of the cast if you want to see.

Please vote after you read (:

Enjoy!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

"We should all do this again sometime." Madison said, as she got out of the car.

"Definitely." Kaydence answered.

I sat with my arms crossed and didn't bother to put input in the conversation. I couldn't see Madison for the rest of my life for all I cared.

"Hey! We should double date! Niall asked me out, but you and Harry should come with us!"

My head snapped up at that. Niall asked her out?

"Oh...Um I'm not sure, Harry's leaving this weekend."

"So? We'll do it before then!" Madison turned her blonde head in my direction, plastering on a fake friendly smile. "When do you leave?"

"Saturday." I answered shortly.

"Okay, so how about tomorrow night?" She asked hopefully, smiling at Kaydence.

Kaydence's eyes slid to me, and I tried to beg her with my eyes to please say no, but she misunderstood.

"Yeah, okay sure."

"Cool! I'll text you later on then." She glanced at me from over her shoulder, her hair falling behind her back. "Bye Harry!"

I waved my hand at Madison from where I sat in the passenger's seat, pressing my lips in a hard line as she looked at me through the window, a smile on her lips. I turned my head away from her as I heard Kaydence opening the car door, her feet hitting the pavement.

"I'm going to walk her to her dorm room." She said, closing her door behind her.

I watched them walk up to the building until they were out of sight, and leaned back in my seat, closing my eyes. I was exhausted, we had spent the whole day in the pool swimming, and I could feel that I had gotten sunburnt on my shoulders.

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until the sound of the car door opening jumped me awake. I blinked a few times, to see Kaydence sliding into the drivers seat and starting her car. I sat up in my seat, and fiddled with the radio station, until I found a good song.

"So did you like Madison?" Kaydence asked, glancing at me.

"Sure, she seemed okay." That was a lie.

Truth was, she really did seem nice at first when I had met her, but as soon as Kaydence hadn't been around, she wrapped her body around mine in the pool. I hadn't pushed her away because I didn't want her to think I was rude, but the minute I saw the look on Kaydence's face I knew I had done the wrong thing. Even after we had gotten out of the pool and hung out on the lawn chairs, she would smile at me with a sneaky glint in her eye or lay her hand on my arm the second Kaydence looked away. I don't know, maybe it had been my imagination, but I made pretty well judgements on people, and for some reason I didn't feel like Madison was as trustworthy as she was letting on.

"I'm glad you like her."

"Mhmm." I really wanted the subject to change.

Thankfully, she stopped talking about her, and turned up the volume on the radio,