CHAPTER 62

This chapter took FOREVER TO WRITE.

Kind of felt awkward writing it but i hope you guys like it!! Let me know what you think!

Also, remember this is the sex scence so if you don't like to read that THEN DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

Okay, don't forget to vote and ENJOY(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

KAYDENCE

I lift my arms above my head and Harry reaches out with shaky hands, grabbing the hem of my white shirt and slowly pulling it up my body and over my head. He tosses it on the floor as my hair falls around my shoulders , the ends curling. Even though it’s dark in the room, I am able to see Harry’s emerald eyes raking down my white bra, and down my bare stomach. He reaches down and brushes his fingers over my tattoo, and my body breaks out into chills.

He painfully moves his hand over my stomach and up to my chest, his hand grazing my breasts as he does and stops when he reaches my neck. My breathing deepens as Harry wraps his hand behind my neck and pulls my head down to meet his, kissing me so lightly that our lips are barely touching. He moves his hands down from my neck to my exposed waste and pushes me off him, only to flip me over that way I am now lying on my back while he hovers over me.

His hands rest on both sides of my head as he holds himself up, looking down at my body and bending his head down to place a kiss on the swell of my breast. I inhale a sharp in take of breath and move my hands down his chest till they reach the hem of his black t-shirt, tugging it. He leans away from me and pulls it off over his head, tossing it on the floor next to mine. I move to caress the butterfly tattoo, but he pushes my hand away and instead reaches behind my back to unclasp my bra.

He slides the straps down my arms throws it next to our shirts, and I suddenly feel self conscious as his eyes move to gaze at my now completely exposed chest, and I immediately cross my arms over it to hide from him.

He places his hand on my arm, pulling it away from me and lying it on the bed. “Don’t do that. You’re stunning.”

I blush as he removes my other arm and stares at my chest before moving to kiss my neck, his bare stomach touching my own. His rough fingers wrap around my waist, moving up my side steadily, the tip of his thumb skimming the side of my boob. I shiver from it, and he begins to suck the weak spot on my neck, his tongue moving above my skin and making a whimper slip from my mouth.

Harry pulls away from me and leans back to sit on his calves, his hands moving back down my stomach and to the waist band of my jeans, his fingers fiddling with the button of them and moving to pull down the zipper. Once he finishes he begins to tug them down my legs, and I suddenly wish I had worn a sexier underwear that would match my white bra instead of the plane blue ones I’m wearing. Harry rests his hand over my underwear and looks up at me, his eyes searching mine for confirmation.

“It’s okay.” I say, my voice coming out unsteady.

Harry stares at me for a moment longer then slips my underwear down the top of my thighs, and I hold my breath as a horrid memory tries to push it’s way in to the front of my mind. I press my lips together as Harry pulls them over my ankles and looks up to see the internal struggle displayed on my face.

“Are you sure about this?” He asks me again.

“Yes.”

He sighs and leans forward to kiss me again, this time his lips are rougher against mine and he slips his tongue into my mouth, caressing mine with his and the bad thoughts that were starting to find their way disappear. My mind is beginning to blur the longer Harry’s tongue plays with mine and I reach down blindly to tug at Harry’s shorts. He pulls away momentarily and pushes his shorts down his hips, revealing the black boxer briefs that hug him perfectly, and his groin lines dip down into them, making the pit of my stomach turn excitedly.