CHAPTER 12

I had been sitting in the dressing room reading magazines for over an hour, and I was feeling anxious.

Even though I was in the back I could still faintly hear them singing and it was bringing back old memories I didn't want to think of. It was stirring up emotions I have had tried desperately to keep hidden, and I needed to get out of here.

I walked to the door and opened it slightly, I stuck my head out looking down both ways of the hall and stepped out once I noticed there was no one around.

Walking down the hallway I tried to remember the way we had came, but it was dark and oddly quiet. I was starting to feel a little scared as I slowly felt my way down the hall.

"Where are you going?"

I jumped and screamed, spinning around to see who was there.

"Harry?" I asked, seeing an outline of curls.

I heard him chuckle in the darkness. "The one and only."

"Could you quit scaring me? This is the second time since I've been here."

"It's not my fault you're always so jumpy." He grabbed a hold of my wrist. "Let's go back to the room."

I followed him back to where there was light, then stopped, pulling my hand out of his grasp. "I was actually going to leave. "

He arched his eyebrow. "Why?"

"I...can't be here."

He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Lou.

"Harry they need you back on stage."

"I'll be there in a sec." He turned to face me, opening his mouth to speak just as the boys came up behind him.

"Harry we need you." Liam said, standing beside him.

Harry sighed, pushed his hair back and turned towards his friends. "Okay."

"Hey Kaydence, you're coming to the concert tonight right?" Niall asked.

"Niall, she's not a fan remember?" Louis stated.

"So? She's Harry's girlfriend now. It'd be the girlfriend thing to do."

I seriously did not want to go, if I were just alone with Harry I would of said hell no, but I felt the pressure of having to say yes while they all were here.

I was gonna regret this later.

"Yeah...sure. I'll come." I said.

Harry smiled, and took my hand. I almost pulled it away, but remembered we had an audience.

"Cool, of coarse you'll get front row though since you're his girlfriend." Zayn said, smirking.

"Wait, no. I mean I'm cool with waiting back here." I was starting to feel panicked. The last thing I wanted was to have to be in the same room as them while they sang. I couldn't even handle it from hearing them back here.

"Nonsense, you get front row." Liam answered, smiling.

I looked to Harry for help, but he seemed to agree with his friends.

He shrugged and smiled down at me. "It won't be that bad. It'll be fun, I promise."

I glanced at all the hopeful faces around me.

Crap.

I smiled at them all, nodding. "Okay, front row it is."

Deep down though, I had a feeling this was going to be a bad idea.

________________________

Hope you like it! I'm trying to write more cause I'm coming up with a lot of ideas.

And I'll try to update as much as I can tonight because I'm going to Palm springs tomorrow.

Please go vote! Thanks(: