CHAPTER 63

Hi guys!

Sorry it took me awhile to update, i haven't been home lately.

i am going to New york on wednesday and won't be back till january 3rd, so i am going to try to update again before i leave. And i'm going to take my kindle with me and i MIGHT be able to update while i'm there, but keep in mind i might not have time so if i don't i will definitely update when i get back.

The bombs for this story are about ready to hit, so START GETTING READY GUYS (:

ENJOY(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry’s lips press against my exposed shoulder blade waking me up in the morning, moving further up to my nape of my neck as his arm tightens around my waist. I keep my eyes closed as he nibbles on my skin and moves his thumb on my waist in small circles. I flinch from being ticklish and Harry chuckles into my neck, his breath hitting it.

I suppress my smile and turn the side of my head into my pillow as Harry leans over me and tries to kiss me but ends up kissing the side of my head.

“Kay,” He whines and I laugh as I turn on my back and look up at Harry. He’s leaning on his elbow, and his curly hair sticks out messily around his ears. His green tired eyes look down at me and he moves his hand from around my waist up to my face, outlining my lips with his forefinger.

“How are you feeling?” He asks, looking into my eyes wearily.

I twist my lips up to the side and lift my hand to push a hair sticking up back down on his head. “Sore.”

He smirks but continues to lightly run his finger around my lips. “Besides being sore, how are you feeling?”

I can tell by the look in his eyes that he’s worrying I might of regretted last night, which I don’t. I actually feel really…happy. And at peace with myself.

I smile up at him and poke the dimple that deepens in his cheek as he presses his lips together. “I feel fine. Better then fine actually.”

“You do?” He looks at me hopefully, his eyes lighting up.

“Yeah, I do.”

Harry smiles and leans down to place a small kiss on my lips, cupping my cheek with his palm. When he pulls away he sits up, and pulls the white sheets away from his body and stands up. I stare at the way his black briefs hug him perfectly as he bends down to pick up a pair of black jeans lying on the floor and pulls them up his legs. He reaches up to brush his curly hair back as he looks up at me and I am momentarily stunned by how gorgeous he really is.

“What?” He asks, the corners of his mouth lifting into a smile.

“You’re sort of beautiful.” I say honestly, and am rewarded with Harry’s cheeks turning a light shade of pink and an increasing smile forming on his lips. He dramatically throws himself on the bed again, falling on top of me as I squeal and he holds himself up above me, his tattooed chest pressing against the sheets between us.

“Well, you’re sort of beautiful too,” He kisses my forehead then rolls away from me and stands back up as he walks to the couch to grab a black t-shirt hanging on the back of it and pulls it over his head.  I lay my head against the pillow as I watch him walk into the small kitchen and opening and closing several cabinets before he turns around with his eyebrows furrowed together.

“We have nothing to eat.” He says.

“Yeah we do, there’s chips.”

“Chips for breakfast?” He scrunches his nose up in distaste and shakes his head. “No, I’m going to go to the store.” He walks out of the kitchen and to the dresser where his keys are resting. “Are you going to come with me?”