CHAPTER 28

I SAW THIS IS US YESTERDAY AND I AM EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK I COULD LOVE THEM ANYMORE BUT I DO AND HARRY JUST UGHHHHHH HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL IT HURTS.

but ya this chapter is short cause I wasn't in the mood to write and I'm really tired but still wanted to leave a little somethin.

ENJOYYYY AND VOTE! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no idea what had came over me, as I had stood on my tipy toes and pressed my lips to Harry's. I was shocked with my own confidence, but that didn't stop me from wrapping my arms around his neck.

At first, Harry stiffened. But then realizing what I was doing. He reached up and cupped my face, kissing me back softly.

I didn't want to push it, so I pulled away after a few seconds, studying Harry's face. He opened his eyes and looked down at me, stunned and grinning. "What was that for?"

I shrugged, trying to play it off like it was no big deal. "It was to shut you up."

He nudged me, smirking. "I'm serious. Why did you do that?"

I took a deep breath, and said something I had never said before. "Because, I..I like you too."

Harry stared, leaning his forehead against mine. "You like me?" He whispered, his breath blowing across my lips.

"Unfortunately."

He chuckled softly, and he reached up, brushing his thumb across my lower lip. I shivered, and he bent his head closer to mine, his lips barely brushing mine. "I'm gonna kiss you properly now, okay?"

I opened my mouth to respond, when Harry closed the space between us and kissed me softly. His lips moved in sync with mine, and he kissed me more passionately. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and heat all over my body as he slowly slid his hands down to waist, wrapping his arms around it and pulling me closer to his body.

I ran my fingers up into his curly hair, and gently tugged at it. He groaned against my lips, and gripped my lower back so tightly it hurt and felt right at the same time. I moved my hands from his hair, slid them down his shoulders, and down to his hard chest. I grabbed the fabric of his shirt, fisting it and pulling him as close to me as possible, as I breathed him in.

Harry started to kiss me more roughly, his tongue gliding across my bottom lip and I granted him entrance. He moved his tongue slowly in my mouth, and I felt a weird feeling down in the pit of my stomach.

I moaned into his mouth as he bit my bottom lip, and in response Harry gently pushed me down onto the bed, hovering above me. He kissed me roughly, and my breathing was coming in quick, matching his. He pulled away, only to kiss my jaw and my neck. He held his body weight up with his arms, and as he ducked his head down into the crook of my neck, I saw flashes of my father leaning over me.

I tried to push away the image, telling myself not to think about, when I saw the same image in my head again. I shut my eyes, and tried to focus on Harry's lips on my neck, when the picture of my father's hands around my neck choking me, and his hands pinning my shoulders down flashed across my eye lids.

"Harry stop." I choked out.

He didn't hear me, and continued to kiss my neck, and I felt the panic rising.

"Harry get off!" I shoved at his chest, kicking at him.

He sat up quickly, leaning back on the balls of his feet. He stared down in confusion, his eyebrows furrowed. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked, his voice raspy.

I crossed my arms over my chest, suddenly feeling exposed. "This is just too fast for me." I whispered.

He gazed down at me, his chest rising and falling as his breathing slowed. "I don't want you to ever feel uncomfortable with me. If I'm doing something you don't like, please don't hesitate to tell me."