CHAPTER 27

Sorry if there are any mistakes! I posted really fast cause I'm suppose to be asleep.

Hope you like it, and please don't forget to VOTE!! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAYDENCE

Harry held onto my hand as he led me to where the camera people were waiting. They were lined up against a fence, holding up their cameras, ready to take pictures of the celebrities that were posing on the black carpet.

Louis and Eleanor walked in front us, and onto the black carpet. Louis had his arm around Eleanor's waist, and they smiled for the cameras that were flashing at them. Perrie and Zayn walked ahead of us too, doing the same and Harry followed behind them.

He pulled me on the black carpet, and slipped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to the side of his body. He leaned down, whispering in my ear, camera's were flashing as he did so. "Just do what El and Perrie were doing, and smile."

I nodded once, and slid my arm around Harry's waist, turning to the camera's and giving them my best smile.

They flashed nonstop, and the flashes started to hurt my eyes. How did celebrities handle this all the time?

We took a few more, and I was relieved when Harry grabbed my hand again and led me down the black carpet. We were away from the flashing cameras, and instead were now in front of interviewers. There was people standing around talking to each other, and they all looked relax compared to how I was feeling. I looked around and recognized Sandra Bullock, Miley Cyrus, Ian Harding, and various other celebrities standing around talking to interviewers. Harry and the boys stopped to talk to one, and I let go of Harry's hand, stepping aside so I wouldn't be in the camera. As I stepped back though, I bumped into someone. I spun around, ready to apologize.

"Sorry," the man standing in front of me said in a british accent before I could. He had a rugged look, a buzz cut, broad shoulders, and green eyes, just like Harry. In all honesty though, they weren't nearly as beautiful as his.

"No, I'm sorry. I bumped into you."

He smiled, revealing a perfect set of white teeth. "I suppose you did."

"Yeah...sorry." I said, grinning shyly.

"It's okay, maybe you can repay me by giving me your name?"

"Kaydence Taylor."

He held his hand out to me, and I took it, only to be surprised when he bent his head and kissed the top of my hand. "Max George."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, tilting my head. "I've heard that name before...Hey, wait. Aren't you in some band?"

He chuckled, and nodded. "Yeah, The Wanted."

"Ahh, yes. I've heard of you guys."

"Have you ever heard our music?"

I shook my head. "No, sorry."

He smirked. "Well, maybe sometime you can, at our concert?"

"Yeah...um maybe." I answered hesitantly.

"Kaydence?"

I turned around, noticing Harry standing behind me, his eyebrows raised in question. He glanced between me and Max, stepping closer to me.

"Sorry, I was uh, just talking to Max." I said, gesturing to him.

Harry's eyebrow rose higher. "You two know each other?"

"No, we just met."

Harry gave me a blank stare, then turned his attention to Max. He nodded once to him in acknowledgement. "I'm Harry by the way."