CHAPTER 22

Three days.

That's how long it's been since mine and Harry's kiss.

It's also how long Harry has been ignoring me.

Once we had gotten back to the hotel, he went straight to the bed without even so much as looking at me. I figured he'd get over it by morning and just needed to sleep on it, but I was wrong. I woke up, and tried to talk to him. I continued as if nothing happened between us, but when I asked him if he wanted breakfast the only answer I got was his middle finger in my face.

So, I guess you could say he hated me.

After that I didn't even bother anymore. The only times we uttered a word to each other was when one of us was hungry, or needed the bathroom. I've stayed in the hotel for the past three days, while Harry's gone out doing god knows what. I've accepted that he was never gonna talk to me again, and I assured myself that it just made everyone's life easier.

I was shocked he hadn't thrown me out on the streets yet, making me some homeless eighteen year old, but I didn't mention that to him, his mood has changed drastically and I don't think he'd hesitate to do it if I brought it up.

Even though we haven't spoken, there has not been one second where I didn't regret what I had said.

I was currently thinking about this as I walked through the lobby and out the sliding doors. It was already dark out, but I needed to get away for a bit. Being couped up was driving me crazy, and I craved the fresh air. Harry was out again, so he wouldn't know I was gone, not that he'd care anyways.

I walked down the street, stuffing my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. I glanced down the street and there were barely any people out. I turned the corner, and just kept walking to no where in particular.

A few streets later, I came across a nice park. There were basketball courts, tennis courts, a tether ball pole, and a playground. I strode towards the playground, my feet making crunching sounds as I stepped on the wood chips. I sat on one of the swings, pushing off the ground gently. I held the chain and stared out across the park. There was no one but me here, and even though It felt kind of nice, I felt lonely.

I didn't have any friends, no one to talk to about how confused I was feeling and the only person besides Harry that might listen to me probably is pist at me.

I pulled out my phone, thinking I'd at least try and give Madison a call. I had been dodging her calls for the past few days and she deserved an explanation. I swiped my thumb across her contact and held my phone to my ear as it started ringing.

"Hello?" She asked rather dryly.

"Hey, long time no talk." I said trying to lighten the mood.

The line was silent and I was beginning to think she hung up when she spoke again. "What do you want Kaydence." She said coldly.

I sighed, fiddling with the rip in my jeans. "Look I'm sorry about ignoring you, but I just needed time to think things through and I owe you an explanation."

"Yeah, you do owe me one. But I called and called multiple times the last, oh I don't know, four days. I was worried about you Kaydence. Last time I saw you, you freaking fainted on stage. I tried to go backstage to see you and they wouldn't let me in. It's not like I could just call up Harry Styles, and ask him if you were okay. You wouldn't pick up the damn phone and I was sitting here worrying my ass off thinking something could of happened to you! What if you were in the hospital? I don't know anyone in your family and you could of been dead and I would of never known! I don't even care about the fact you failed to mention Harry was your boyfriend, all I cared about is if you were okay or not!"