CHAPTER 7

HARRY

I sat on the edge of the stage dazing off. Paul was talking about what we had to do for the upcoming teen choice awards for the past hour, and frankly I was bored.

"Did you guys choose a song to sing yet?" He asked, looking down at his clip board.

"We were thinking 'Best Song Ever." Said Louis.

He nodded in approval. "Good choice." He glanced down at his watch. "Okay, fifteen minute break."

As Paul left us the lads started discussing our concert, and I sat where I was daydreaming again.

"Harry? You're real quiet today mate." Said Louis.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"He's probably thinking about that girl from the other night again," Zayn said, smirking.

"Shut up." I shot, turning to listen to their conversation just as my phone beeped.

"Taylor I'm guessing? She's been texting all day." Liam teased.

I didn't bother taking out my phone and just shook my head. "Probably. We talked and flirted a little, but I'm not into her. She's too clingy."

My phone beeped again.

They all looked at me, expecting me to pull out my phone.

Niall shook his head, "Mate, just tell her you're working."

I pulled out my phone and tossed it to Niall. "You tell her."

He unlocked my phone, and his eyebrows furrowed. "Huh, Taylor texted you once. The other is a Twitter message from someone named 'KAYDENCE21'?"

I sat up straight, thinking I heard him wrong. "What?"

"Someone named Kaydence messaged you."

Quickly, I scrambled to my feet, and snatched my phone out of his hands. "I'll be right back," I muttered, and ran backstage.

I ran in the closest changing room, slammed the door, and sat on the couch as I read the message.

KAYDENCE21:

SO, ABOUT THAT BET... -K.

------------------

Sorry this one's short, but I need to study and I thought I'd at least leave something.

Please comment or vote! I'll try to post next chapter tonight (: