CHAPTER 68

Hi (:

I updated two days in a row whoooo :D

remember more votes means faster updates!

Comment what you guys think after you've read.

& i have decided i'm still going to write a second book because there are going to be so many loose ends.

Don't forget to vote!

enjoy (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

“I’m not going to. Not because I care, but because I am not a royal bitch like you. You’ll get what’s coming to you, someday.” Kaydence says as she tosses the piece of paper she’s holding at Madison, who’s kneeling on the floor, her hands bloody from touching the sharp shards of glass on the floor. Kaydence turns on her heel,  walking right past me as she pushes her way through the crowd of people that has formed in the doorway, each of them gawking at Kaydence as if she’s grown another head.

“Kay!” I call out to her, but everyone has started to chatter the moment Kay was no longer in sight and I don’t think she hears me over their voices.

“Go get her man, I’m going to clear everyone out.” Kevin pats me on the back and I don’t hesitate to shove people out of my way, turning down the hallway I saw Kay run through. I see her long hair swaying behind her as she runs around the corner at the end of the hall. I quicken my strides and turn the corner, pushing the only door next to it that leads to the stairs. I take two at a time and for a second stop to lean over the railing to see Kay running down them a flight below me and I quickly try to catch up her. She opens the door on the last set and runs past the girl at the front desk, the sliding doors opening as she nears them. I follow only a few feet behind her and she keeps running till she reaches the end of the sidewalk, looking both ways of the street. I stop a few feet behind her, and lean my hands on my knees as I try to catch my breath.

I watch Kay as her chest rises and falls and a grunt leaves her throat right before she stomps her foot and opens her mouth to let out a frustrated scream. I look around me as her scream drags out and echoes through the empty lot, then comes to gurgling stop. She chokes, then tries to take several deep breathes but they all come out shaky and it’s then that I notice her shoulders moving up and down. She coughs and along with it comes a whimper, as tears begin to rapidly slide down her cheeks. I move towards her right away and grab ahold of her shoulders just as she sinks to her knees in defeat.

“Hey, it’s okay. I’m here.” I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and she leans over the sidewalk, her hands lying flat on the concrete as she cries harder.

“I hate my life.” She manages to sputter between sobs and shakes her head. “I can’t take this anymore.” Her voice cracks and her crying has become hysteric to the point where she’s visibly having a hard time breathing.

“Love, it will be alright. Just please try to calm down.” I pull her closer to my body, as she pushes herself back into me, then slumps against my chest. She rests her head on my shoulder and tilts it upward, closing her eyes as she does. Her eyelids are damp along with her cheeks and I bring my thumb up to wipe the wetness away.

She takes several deep breaths, her body still shaking slightly but I tighten my hold on her and bury my face into her neck and lightly kiss her. I’m barely aware of the few people that walk by us and talk in hushed voices as they stare at us, but Kay seems to notice them. She brings the back of her arm up to her face and uses it to wipe the remaining tears that fall when she opens her eyes.