CHAPTER 54

Soo I updated three days in a row! Whooo :D

I'm not sure if I'm going to update tomorrow cause I have class all day & homework, but I will try to Thursday for sure. I'm telling you this because I warn you now there is a cliffhanger, so do not hate me. Haha there are reasons I ended it there and you will find out next chapter.

Thank you to those of you who are voting! Keep doing it and help me get more(:

& their couple name is Haydence (:

ENJOYYYYY(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

I push myself away from Kay, leaning back on my calves as I do. She lays on her back in front of me, her hair spread out across her head and strands sticking to the side of her face. I get up off of her, and extend my hand out to her. She stares at it and squints at it as if she isn't sure if she should take it.

"C'mon love." I say, wiggling my fingers.

Her eyes flicker up to meet mine and she places her hand in mine before I pull her up to her feet. Her chest comes to mine, and I look down at her as she quickly releases my hand and takes a step back, putting space between us. I can tell she is still upset with me by the way she keeps avoiding eye contact with me any time I try to catch her eye. She turns away from me and walks to the bag, bending down. Being a hormonal teenager, my eyes automatically drift down to admire her ass in the tight pants she wears as she stays bent over to get her purse. She stands up to soon, but my eyes stay on her bottom as she glances over her shoulder at me and catches me.

She rests her hand on her hip, and taps her foot impatiently, making me look up to see her raised eyebrow and the amused look on her face.

"Sorry." I say, looking down at the mat sheepishly.

"Whatever, you're a guy so I understand." She says curtly as she starts to walk past me. I reach out to grab her upper arm, turning my face to look at her.

"I'm not some horny teenager Kay, and I don't want you to think that's why I want you. You're stunning and I was admiring that. Okay?"

Her cheeks start to turn a light pink, and her big brown eyes stare at me widely as she slowly nods. "Okay."

I leg go of her arm, and take her hand instead. "Let's go."

"Go where?" She asks as I start to lead her out the front entrance.

"Back to the room so we can talk this out."

She glances over her shoulder back towards the gym as we walk away from it. "But I thought you came here to work out?"

"I did, or to get my anger out. But the wrestling with you kind of did that for me."

She laughs quietly to herself and I grin down at her. I missed her so much. I didn't realize just how much till I saw her walking out of the bathroom earlier...naked I might add. I was pissed as shit with her but that didn't stop my stomach from doing flips at the sight at her. I hadn't showed it earlier because I was letting my anger blind me, but now that I feel a little better I am able to see just how much she really means to me, which is why when we get back to the room I need to be as calm as possible. I can't explode this time if she says something to piss me off that has to do with him. I realized my mistake when she left the room earlier, but at the moment I was being stupid. I don't want her to ever think I don't want her, because I do. I think I always will.

"I can't go with you." She says when we've reached my car.

I drop her hand and look at her, disappointed. "Why not?"