CHAPTER 42

Thank you to those who have been voting!!

And I really like reading some of your comments, it lets me know that you guys are actually enjoying the book and gives me some motivation (:

Also let me know if you have any ideas on what you want to happen next!

More votes=faster updates. (;

Enjoy!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly open from the sudden sunlight shining through the window. I blink several times to adjust from it, and squint up to see Harry fixing the curtains."What are you doing?" I groan in annoyance.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." He says, smiling as he turns around to face me.

I reach over to grab my phone, looking at the time. I grunted and tossed it back on the counter, lifting the pillow over my head and laying back down. "It's eight in the freaking morning, it's too early for me. Wake me an hour or two."

I pull the covers higher over my body, and sink into the matress, letting the pillow rest over my head.

Suddenly the blankets are ripped off me, and I squeal from the sudden feel of the cold air. I lift my head from the pillow, fully aware that my hair looks crazy, and glare at Harry.

"Get up." He says, placing his hands on his hips and looking like a stern mother.

I scoff at him, and lean forward to grab the end of the blankets, throwing them back over me and laying my head on the pillow.

Harry once again, rips them off me and at the same time quickly pulls the pillow out from under my head.

"Hey!" I yell, my voice still raspy from sleep.

He walks over to the couches and tosses the blanket and pillow on top of them, then turns to look at me with a smirk plastered on his face, and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Now if you want the blanket and pillow, you got to get up to get them."

I shrug and lay back on the matress, hugging my cold body. "I can sleep here without them."

"I'm gonna turn up the AC."

I groan loudly and obnoxiously, then sit up. "I hate you."

"No you don't." He says, the side of his mouth pulling up into a playful grin.

I stare at him and roll my eyes. "Where is it we are going that couldn't wait till after 10a.m.?"

He moves towards the kitchen and opens up the fridge, pulling out the tray of eggs. "Well it is my last day here, so I wanted to take you somewhere."

"Where?" I ask in monotone.

Harry gives me a stern look, and turns on the stove. "It's a surprise. Now go change into some work out clothes."

"Work out clothes?" I ask in disgust. I then start laughing and shake my head. "I'm sorry, I've never worked out a day in my life, my workout is getting out of bed and maybe occasionally walking up a few stairs when it's needed. Therefore I do not own work out clothes."

He looks up from the eggs he started to cook and glances at what I'm currently wearing. "Those clothes are fine then."

I look down at my UCLA t-shirt and cotton shorts. "I really don't want to go." I whine.

"Kay, stop being lazy and go brush your teeth and hair."

I scowl at him, get up, and give him the finger as I walk by the kitchen. "Yes mother."