CHAPTER 49

Hello everyone!

So first off i'm still deciding if i want to enter the watties, cause i think i want to write a second book to this so i'm not sure.

Second, did you guys see the picture i attached on who plays Kaydence now? if you did do you think she looks the way you picture her? i think she looks a lot like the way i see her!

and OMG WHO HEARD STORY OF MY LIFE?! ITS SO DIFFERENT FROM THEIR OTHER STUFF AND THEY SOUND MATURE AND ITS AMAZZZING I ALREADY DOWNLOADED IT HAHA. & IT REMINDS ME OF HESSA. (its from the fanfic After if you haven't read it.)

Okayyyy, well i'll probably update again tomorrow but we shall see. Leave comments, and dont forget to VOTE!!

ENJOOOOOOYYYYY(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Everything alright?” He asks, as I pick up my fork and start stabbing the rest of my pie, pretending it’s my head.

“Perfect.” I say through my teeth, putting more pressure on the plastic fork as the top of it snaps in half.

Max stares down at the now broken fork, and slowly meets my eyes as he lifts on eyebrow. “Obviously it’s not.” He leans forward in his chair and rests his elbows on the table. “Did whoever you were talking to, upset you?”

I shake my head and toss my fork on the table as I cup my chin into my hand and lean on it lazily. “No, it was Harry.”

“What did he do?” He asks curiously.

“It’s nothing he did. It’s what I did.”

Max is quiet for a moment, and I look up at him to see him studying me, his green eyes watching me carefully as his eyes start to form into small slits. “Okay…What did you do?”

I sigh dramatically, and spread my hands over my face as I rub at it aggressively. “I lied.” I say through my palm.

“About what?”

I lay my hands back on the table, staring at my squashed pie. “About you. I didn’t tell him I was here, with you.”

“And why not?”

I look up at him to see him gazing at me intensely, the same way Harry looks at me, the only difference is his stare doesn’t make chills run down my spine.

“I don’t know, maybe because he doesn’t like you?”

Max rolls his eyes and leans back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest. “I am not afraid of Harry, trust me.”

“You should be, I mean I’ve never seen him really angry but I can just tell he’s the type that is always calm and mellow, but piss him off and all hell will break loose.”

“I can take him.” He says smugly.

I shake my head, becoming annoyed. “Sure.”

His whole demeanor suddenly changes, and his eyes flicker up to meet mine, his face becoming serious. “Are you happy with him?”

I blink at him, and awkwardly scratch the side of my head. “We’ve only been together for a short time, but yeah I am.”

He nods understandably. “Okay. Does he treat you right? You trust he would never hurt you?”

“He treats me fine, and he would never lay a hand on me.” I am quick to defend Harry.

“That’s not what I meant, but now I’m wondering, has he ever hurt you? Physically?”