CHAPTER 35

So this Chapter took forever cause I tried to make it long but I'll have you know I was squealing at my own writing from the cute parts Hahahaha.

Some of you said you want the chapters longer and the story really long and I will TRY. And someone said a second book? Hm idk, we'll see how this one goes first.

Be patient with the updates, don't forget to vote and ENJOY (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the hotel room a little after eleven, quietly shutting the door to make sure it didn't make a sound, and that I didn't wake Harry.

I turned around slowly, tip toeing my way to the bedroom and passing the kitchen on the way.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped and squealed at the sound of Harry's voice sounding behind me, and spun around to face him, my hand to my heart.

"Ugh! I am going to kill you if you keep on scaring me!" I yell, a little breathless.

He smirks and breaks out into a grin. "It's not like I do it on purpose, you're always so jumpy."

I sigh, and toss my keys on the counter. "Yeah well it doesn't help when you sneak up on me like that."

"I didn't sneak up on you love, I've been in the kitchen the whole time. You just walked right past me."

I rolled my eyes, and pulled my hoodie over my head, my hair coming loose out of my bun. "Whatever."

He leaned against the little island in the kitchen, his pink lips smirking at me. "Is this where you hit me?"

I pressed my lips into a hard line, considering the idea.

"Nah, I'm too tired." I spun on my heel, and headed towards the bathroom to wash up.

I turned the faucet on and washed my face, scrubbing away the mascara on my eyes, and the very little face makeup I had on. When I was done, I reached for the towel and dried my face, looking up at my reflection in the mirror. My almond shaped eyes were lighter then usual tonight and a little bit of mascara was smudged under my eyes. My nose ring sparkled clearly as it hit the light, and I noticed a little redness around it, it was probably irritated. I got soap and cleaned it, then brushed my teeth and lastly used the toilet.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I cursed at myself, when I realized mother nature decided to pay me a visit.

I checked under the bathroom sink for any pads or tampons but came up empty. Well of coarse they're empty, Harry doesn't have a period idiot.

I shook my head at the thought, then opened the door slightly, sticking my head out.

"Harry, can you bring me my bag over here?" I yelled.

He walked out of the kitchen, coming into my view. "For what?"

"Just bring it." I said, getting annoyed.

He stared at me a moment longer then shrugged it off, walking to my bag, picking it up and bringing it to me.

I snatched it out of his hand, thanked him and closed the door in his face. I set my bag on the counter, moving my clothes around to see if I had anything. I could of sworn I did.

Feeling sort of panicked I opened the front zipper quickly and looked in there. Nothing.

"Damn it!" I said, my voice echoing in the bathroom.

A light knock sounded at the door. "Kay? Are you okay in there?"

"Uhh yeah.." I said, unsure.