Chapter 42

A/N: Hey guys sorry i have been busy lately tests and stuff. Last Friday i had 6 tests in one day ugh. Anyways Midnight Memories? its going to be amazing you know i already heard it so i know its going to be perfect and PYD is perfect he has sexual frustrations lol but anyways i might double update but enjoy oh and some of my close friends have been struggling with self esteem and confidence so i want you all to know youre perfect and you shouldnt listen to what people say because you will do better things than them and it will backfire and my favorite quote for self esteem is "People get so caught up on one small thing they dont like, like their nose or thighs or tummy or something. Things like egg and baking powder go into a cake and those things are pretty gross alone but the cake is pretty damn delicious" 

It's the day we leave. Kaylea and I are sitting in the living room watching One Tree Hill. My phone started ringing I looked at the caller id it said 'Pattie' I haven't spoken to her since her birthday party. I answered and said "hello" but it ended up sounding like a question and she started speaking and said "Elisha, I'm sorry I didn't know who else could help him" I said "Pattie calm down. Say that all again slowly this time please?" she said "I don't want to bug you if you're busy but I need your help I think you're the only one who can help him" I asked "Justin?" she said "yes Justin he's smoking again and drinking and I think you're the only one who can help him" I asked "where is he right now?" she said "LA at his house" I said "I will try and talk to him" she said "please try. I don't know who else to call" I said "Pattie it will be okay just breathe I will go over there now because I have a flight to catch later" I got off the phone with Pattie. Kaylea looked at me questioningly and asked "who was it?" I said "uh Pattie" she said "Let me guess Justin...What happened this time with him?" I said "uh he is smoking again and drinking and she is worried about him she feels like she can't do anything to help him so she called me" she asked "so you're gonna go over there aren't you?" I said "yes I have to I told her I would" Kaylea asked "are you just going to go over there or are you going to call Niall and talk to him about it?" I said "I should call Niall" i reminded myself communication is key. I dialed Niall he didn't pick up I forgot about the time difference so I left a message i lowly spoke into his answering machine and said "Ni, Thought i let you know I talked to Pattie and she said Justin is uh smoking again and he is drinking and she is really worried so I'm going to go over there and talk to him she thinks I'm the only one who can help him. After I go over there I will come back to the flat and load the luggage grab some food and we should be on our way to Australia. Love You." Kaylea asked "are you going over there now?" I said "yeah because we have to catch our flight later" she said "don't let him try anything. If he does call me and I will have to hurt him but Elisha those new songs explain everything" I said "1. I don't think they're about me if thats what you are implying and 2. you're pregnant I don't think that's healthy especially since you aren't that far along" she said "I don't care yes thats what i was implying because i believe they're about you and he knows I don't like him so if he tries anything than he better know I will hurt him" I said "I doubt he will I'm just going over there to see if I can help him. I still care about him maybe not as much as I used to but he has people who look up to him" she said "yeah but you cant really just go over there and expect that after he will be completely fine and don't get mad or upset at yourself if you can't help because you can't always help him or other people" I said "okay. I'm gonna leave now just clean up the tiny bit of the mess we had so we can leave as soon as I get back" I walked out of the flat and got into my car.