Chapter 28:

~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey guys thanks for over 1000 reads!!!!!! Im excited to write more. I will try and find more time to write, Leave comments if you want to. Enjoy(: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to find Niall sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I went and got a drink and sat in a chair by the island. He asked “where were you?” I said “I just came from the beach with the girls” he asked “where were you before than?” his voice cracked mid sentence. I stated “at starbucks” he asked “with who?” I announced “Niall, why don't you just say it?” he raised his voice at me. He never did this before he challenged “WHY DID YOU MEET HIM?” I said “Niall, I don't k now I thought maybe it would end the awkward meetings or the rude interruptions in our lives” he said “YOU WENT AND SAW HIM BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BECAUSE YOU WANT HIM BACK” I said “I don't want him I want you.” He said “THAT’S NOT WAS HIS TWEETS HAVE BEEN ABOUT” I said “I don't even follow him on twitter” he said “THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU KEPT ON SAYING YOU LOVED ME THIS MORNING” I whispered “I do love you. I shouldn’t have met him. I'm sorry but it happened.” By this time I was crying. He stopped yelling at me and came and sat by me and he said “I'm sorry. I just don't understand why you went to meet him not only behind my back but in general” I said “I don't know I thought it would solve something” he said “I'm sorry but I think I should leave for a bit” I said “Don't leave please I'm sorry” he said “I'm going to go to Harry’s” I said “please don't” by this time I was crying harder than I was before. He got up and went into our room. I sat still on the floor I was in the same spot as I was when he went to the room and even when he came out of the room with a bag in his left hand and sweats on. My world sat still as if I was in a dream. He was a blur between my tears falling down my face he came a kissed my forehead and walked towards the door he stood there for a bit I guess he was trying to decide whether he should leave or not. He decided to leave. He opened the door took a look at me then walked out. I got up got my headphones on and I went and sat in the same spot I put my music on shuffle. Stay by Rihanna came on. I sat there I let him leave. I did this. This is all my fault I had to try to fix something that I could’ve just left alone.  *Kaylea’s POV* I heard the door. And I opened to find a crying Niall. I then yelled for Harry. Harry came running down the stairs when he saw a crying Niall. He then hugged one of his bestfriends who was at the moment heartbroken. Niall and Harry then went to sit in our living room and I lied and said "I have to get dressed" I then listened to the boy’s conversation. As I’m sitting on the stairs. I heared Harry ask “what’s wrong Niall?” Niall said “I really don't know she went and met Justin and I don't know what it was about but I'm scared she still loves him and might leave me for him.” I then wanted to hop off the stairs and hit him. Elisha loves him and she wouldn’t leave Niall for Justin. Elisha went to meet him to freaking stop that jerk from ruining her life with Niall. I realized I had to do something.  I gave Harry a quick kiss and grabbed my keys and drove to Niall & Elisha’s flat.  *Elisha’s POV* I have been listening to Stay by Rihanna since he left. The door was unlocked and Kaylea just walked in not even bothering to knock. I guess she was looking for me it was dark in the flat. She turned on the lights and she saw me and came and sat by me. It was silent for a while until she said “he is at my house I opened the door and he was crying.” I sat there and I asked “he was crying?” she said “yeah he was telling Harry what happened he thinks you still love Justin and that you will leave him” I said “I don't love Justin and I wouldn’t leave him.”