Chapter 34:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So in a part where its bolded i was going to capitalize it but i got lazy so i decided to just bold it lol. Enjoys hopefully the past this chapter and the last chapter will hold you on until i get a chance to update or write again. Thank you for the reads and enjoy this chapter.(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*June 20th*

We have been on the tour bus like the whole day. After the concert last night in Nashville we got on the bus and hit the road. We are close to Atlanta and when we get there we are going to check into the hotel. *an hour or so later* We just got here to Atlanta and we checked in the boys are going to go and meet some fans while Kaylea and I are going to go and  check out what food places they have nearby. We were walking out and we heard these two girls calling their mom saying “one direction just got in and we won’t meet them” they started crying. Kaylea and I looked at each other and decided to walk up to them and they looked at us in shock and stopped talking and said “uhhhhh…you're…..ahhh…oh my god you're Kaylea and Elisha” we smiled and Kaylea said “hi. So was that your mom?” she nodded and I said “so, how long have you guys been waiting?” the other girl spoke and said “4 hours” I looked at her and said “wow that’s a while” she said “yeah we wanted to get here early to try and meet the boys” I said “well you guys have met the right people”. I got out my phone and dialed Niall and he answered and asked “babe whats wrong?” I said “uh nothing but we met a couple of fans who would love to meet you boys they're very nice” he said “okay I will get the boys and try and sneak out. Where are you guys?” I said “just right outside the back of the hotel but sneak out the back”. The boys actually made it and they met them you could tell the girl were so happy to meet them. We ended up just ordering food from the hotel.

*June 21st*

The boys had an interview with the Bert show. Kaylea and I decided to go along and just hang out while they were getting interviewed. *Interview place* The boys sat in their chairs and me and Kaylea were hanging out off to the side so the camera wouldn’t see us we were whispering to each other because if we talked the cameras would hear us. When they were done the boys were standing in the hallway but Zayn and Louis soon left to go back to the car where Perrie and Eleanor were. I heard the girl Kristen I think her name was talking about me. She said “that’s his girlfriend?!? She is ugly” I ignored it and continued talking to Kaylea. Kristen said “she isn’t even pretty or skinny?” I had enough I said “Excuse me but truthfully do you honestly think I have never said that to myself? Because I have its not doing anything but making you look bad” she said “he can do soooo much better” I said “oh I know but he doesn’t want you if that’s what you're implying” she said “you're a bitch and ugly” I said “okay at least I'm not rude to someone who you know nothing about I didn’t start it you did” Now the boys were staring at us and Kaylea started saying “Elisha, let it go” I said “no Kaylea she used him and then bragged about it”  she said “I didn’t use him he was just stupid enough to believe I could like a 19 year old” I said “you should be happy he wanted you but no you used him you should feel terrible about yourself” she said “whatever you're a bitch and get your stupid friend out of it Harry probably wants me too” Kaylea and I looked at each other and laughed Kaylea said “Look you bitch he doesn’t want you Niall nor Harry or anyone in fact so shut the hell up” I saw Niall and Harry walking towards us they grabbed or arms and started walking us towards the car Kristen yelled “Elisha, you're a bitch” I said “takes one to know one” we walked outside and I looked at Kaylea and said “fuck her and that fucking show” she laughed and said “she is such an arrogant bitch” we got in the car and Perrie, Zayn, Louis, and Eleanor were in the car already they asked “what took you guys so long?” me and Kaylea laughed and Niall said “something interesting happened” Harry said “the girls got into it with the lady of the Bert Show” Perrie and Eleanor said “oh my god” Louis asked excitingly “what happened?” Niall said “Kristen was being rude to Elisha and she had enough so Elisha started bickering with her and then she said something about Harry and Kaylea jumped in and we knew it was gonna get uglier so we decided to get the girls out before they beat her up” Kaylea and I laughed and I said “she had it coming. Gosh she is such a bitch” Kaylea said “yeah she is like no one wants her but her boyfriend who is probably annoyed with her” Liam said “alright girls enough I think you gave it to her”