Chapter 53:

A/N:  hey guys sorry I forgot to update last weekend totally slipped my mind. If you want to have a mutual on twitter then follow me on inlovebiebs1d and tweet me telling me you read Never Let You Go okay? Okay. Enjoy this chapter(:

The drive back to the hotel was full of laughs about what happened back at the boardwalk. We all split ways to each of our rooms. Niall and I walked into our room and I sat down on the bed and said “I love you thank you for tonight” he said “I love you too and of course” I said “remind me to do my essay tomorrow” he asked “what is the topic?” I replied “the hierarchy of needs” he asked “and what does it have to do with anything?” I said “it’s your needs to live like the levels” he laughed and said “oh. So have you picked what you what to do fully yet?” I said “uh yeah I'm thinking an ultrasound technician” he asked “that’s with the baby sonograms right?” I said “yes but not just babies it’s with pretty much anything I guess” he laughed and said “it’s a good thing you know this because I don't” I laughed and said “remind me to write it” he asked “so should I bring the coffee or?” I said “I don't drink coffee” he looked at me and asked “you don't?” I said “no I never have liked it” he asked “are you sure?” I said “yes I don't think I have ever had it around you but I know you like it” he said “so hot chocolate right?” I said “yes bring me hot chocolate with whip cream and I will love you forever” he asked “so how do you stay up late studying?” I said “I just do I don't drink coffee or anything I just take like dancing breaks and stuff” he laughed and said “dancing breaks” I said “yes, have you never been with me while I'm studying?” he said “no.” I changed into a shirt and took off my pants Niall asked “no shorts?” I said “no should I put some on does me not having pants on make you uncomfortable?” he said “no I have seen you with less on” I said “I don't know how I should take that” he replied “the good way” I said “okay so after the concert tomorrow are you going to go out or?” he said “you have an essay to do so I will stay with you” I asked “are you sure don't you want to go out?” he said “not really I would rather help you” I said “you're probably going to get bored just watching me go from reading the book to typing” he said “doubt it I would probably enjoy watching you so focused” I said “you're weird. You're going to see me with my hair up and a sweatshirt do you really want that?” he laughed and said “I wouldn’t want you any other way” I smiled and said “I will never know how I got you” he said “well when there is someone like you I just couldn’t let you go” I said “you really are special” he smiled and said “and so are you.” I went into the bathroom to take my makeup off. I walked out and grabbed my phone to plug it in. I asked Niall “did we ever look at our pictures?” he said “no” we decided to look at them they were really adorable. I sent them all to Niall I asked “which one should be my lockscreen?” he said “that one” he pointed to the one where he was kissing my cheek. I changed it to that picture I really like all of them. I plugged in my phone to charge and went to lay down. Niall’s arm was behind my neck we were looking up at the ceiling do I know why no. He said “so I'm thinking that we move” I asked “what?” he repeated himself by saying “I think we should move” I asked “Where?” he said “just to another flat” I asked “why?” he said “I think we need a change” I said “a change would be a little one like you not dying you hair for a bit or me cutting my hair and dying it” he said “is that what you want for me not to dye my hair?” I said “yeah maybe before we get married I have to see it once not dyed” he asked “do you want to cut your hair?” I said “yes I do and I want to lighten it” he asked “why?” I said “I more than likely wont cut it I would cry but I want to lighten it” he said “then do it” I said “maybe soon but do you really want to move?” he said “yeah I'm thinking a view of downtown” I said “we live by downtown and that’s expensive so it will be super expensive to live in downtown with a great view” he said “yeah but it will be worth it and it’s only until we buy a house” I asked “well when might that be?” he said “when we want to start settling down I guess” I replied “but if that’s gonna be soon I guess it wont be bad to rent a flat downtown” he asked “so do you think we should?” I said “yeah I guess it would be a good change but” he asked “but what?” I continued “we will be in downtown la so everyone will definitely know our every move now” he said “not really they will only know when we leave and come back through the main entrance and there is a back entrance” I asked “so you already have a place in mind?” he smirked and said “yes that’s one of the surprises for our anniversary” I asked “so are we going to be moving in on our anniversary or be moved in already?” he said “depends on what we get done and how fast we pack” I asked “how soon can we move in?” he replied “well we already have it” I asked “so is that why you want me to go home a day early?” he said “no I wanna help you pack the flat although there isn’t that much to pack” I was feeling the drowsiness sneaking up on me. I started to close my eyes and fell asleep.