Chapter 47:

A/N: Hey guys thank you so much for not only 3.1K but 3.2K lets see if we can get the reads to 3.3K please and i thank you so much for reading my story im off on break so i will be getting chapters written back to back. Christmas is coming and i wish it was Christmas in my story because i love Christmas so guys i got WWA tickets and im soooooooooo excited because im going with my bestfriend and we get to miss school and hopefully we will meet the boys and if we do i will cry of joy ooh and if you could follow my instagram for edits and stuff its justthefeels okay thank you and oh the outfit i talked about is in the comments oh and enjoy(:

I needed a nap or sleep really. I mumbled "lay down with me" Niall laughed and said "no" i shot my head up and said "really?" i got a headache from moving my head too quickly. I dropped my head down and said "ow" he chuckled and leaned down to kiss my forehead he asked "better?" i said "no better would be if you would lay down with me so i can sleep really well" he smirked and said "you will have a good sleep later after we are done" i laughed and said "oh my gosh no" he said "you know you missed me" i said "yeah maybe not in that way" he looked at me and gave me the death glare. He said "do you want the song Hold Tight to come alive again" i looked at him god if looks could kill he would be dead i asked "really? I thought you were done" he said "i said maybe...maybe not" i said "i know who isnt getting some tonight" he looked at me and said "yeah okay then you wont get a good night sleep" i replied "timezones will take care of that" he mumbled "i hate you" i said "yeah okay says the one who just try to get me to have sex with him" he said "fuck you" i laughed and said "well you want to dont you?" he laughed and said "i hate you" i replied "whatever" he came and rolled me over so i was on my back and he was laying on top of me and started tickling me i yelled "stop" he leaned down and kissed me. He asked "so can we?" he leaned down and kissed me and i said "no unless you let me take a nap with you" we layed down on our backs and he said "but dont you want me to Put You Down later" he winked. I said "gosh are you done now?" he said "of course not" i replied "if youre done i can promise you that there is a 70% chance you will get laid" i laughed. He said "Youre lying" i said "maybe...maybe not" he said "but its fun to say the smart comments about Bieber" i said "i have to admit that they are pretty good comebacks" he laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead and asked "so what about that nap?" i said "yeah i need it" i yawned. He said "okay well go to sleep" it took me a bit to sleep but i ended up sleeping really well but before i went to bed i heard Niall's soft snores suprisingly his snoring wasnt as loud as it used to be. I woke up to Niall trying to move my hand from around him to get out of the bed. He whispered "Elisha" i mumbled "yeah" he said "we have to get ready for dinner" i asked "why cant i just sleep a bit more" he said "i wish we could but they called and said we have 30 minutes to get ready" I slowly got out of the bed and put on jeans and a white loose fitted shirt with a scarf. I put on foundation and some light simmery beigh eye shadow with mascara. I heard Niall yell "Elisha, Hurry up theyre waiting for us" i yelled coming as i grabbed my shoes i came here with which were black toms. I just put them on in the car. The dinner was really quite and low key. Harry told everyone that Kaylea was pregnant and Louis announced Eleanor is 3 months along. Niall and I looked at eachother and started laughing. I said "can you imagine the fans reactions to not one but two pregnancies" everyone laughed. I couldnt wait to meet the Style's and Tomlinson's babies. I was excited to be an aunt and Niall was excited to be an uncle again because Theo. I couldnt wait to watch him play with the babies because lets face it every guy gets more attractive when playing with kids. I know he would volunteer us to babysit the babies first which i honestly wouldnt mind since we wont be having kids anytime soon. Niall looked at me and smiled. I said "i love you" he kissed me and said "i love you so much" i smiled and said "so are they still coming over after the concert because..." i moved my hand to his thigh and said "i thought we could have fun" i winked. He looked at me shocked. Louis laughed and said "Niall, close your mouth" i laughed and looked at him. He laughed and said "i hate that i love you" i said "dont name songs" he said "oh is heartbreaker more acceptable you know since you are one" he smirked. I said "watch it Horan" he laughed and whispered into Zayn's ear and Zayn laughed. I wonder what he said probably some smart comment about Justin.