Chapter 19:

*NEXT MORNING the 5th* It is almost 12pm. I got up and got dressed in a sweater fleece with an off white flowy top and some jeans. I walked out into the living room to find Niall watching the tv. Niall saw me and smile. I walked over and sat next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and said “what time are the girls picking you up?” I said “around 1.” He smiled and said “are your bags packed?” I laughed and said “yes I'm not always a last minute packer.” He said “I really don't want you to leave.” With puppy dog eyes. I said “well I am only going to be gone 2 days minus today because their wedding is soon after that and my parents get in on the 8th and then the wedding is on the 19th.” He laughed and said “yeah but I will miss you. I can’t wait until your parents get in. And yeah I know Liam reminds us every second to make sure we have our tuxes.” I laughed and said “he bugs you guys because us girls have been bugging him about it. And can we put on music so we can clean before the girls come.” He laughed and said “I get to pick the songs.” I said “okay” he walks over the iHome and Kiss You starts to play. I laughed and got the broom and started lip singing “Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like. We can go out any day any night. Baby I'll take you there take you there. Baby I'll take you there, there. Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on. You can get get anything that you want. Baby just shout it out shout it out. Baby just shout it out.” I lip sung everyone’s part and we both danced while we cleaned. It was Niall’s part. He looked me in the eyes and sang “Oh I just wanna show you off to all of my friends. Makin' them drool down their chiney chin chins. Baby be mine tonight, mine tonight. Baby be mine tonight yeah.” I laughed and said “I think you have already and that would be weird on so many levels.” We both laughed and continued cleaning. I heard the door bell and opened the door it was the girls and Harry and Liam.  I said “oh hey Kaylea and Abby.” The boys looked at me and said “what no hi Harry and Liam.” I laughed and said “hi harry.” Harry said “hi Elisha.” Liam gave me the death stare and I heard Niall come behind me and said “Liam, I would like for her to stay alive.”  I laughed and Liam said “No hi for your favorite brother.” I said “I already said hi to Harry.” He said “haha very funny.” I said “you are my only brother so hi Liam. How are you? Please come in.” we all entered mine and Niall’s flat. I said “I'm going to get my bags so we can get ready to leave.” The boys all looked at their fiancés and Niall looked at me. I said “guys, you act like we are leaving for a week. It’s only 2 days. Besides you have each other.” I went to Niall and my room and got my luggage. I came back out and I was tackled by Niall he started tickling me. I said “Niall, let me go.” He said “you aren’t leaving me.” I said “yes I am for two days.” He was still hovered over me and he leaned down and kissed me. I guess he forgot my brother and Harry and the girls were still there. They coughed. I said “Niall, can I get off this floor now?” he smirked and got up. I said “Alright guys. Don’t burn the house down. Behave. And Liam make sure Niall doesn’t make the flat a disaster.” I smiled and Niall said “I won’t mess up the flat.” The girls and I walked out of the doors and walked down the stairs the boys were still saying bye. I said “I'm excited.” They laughed and said “whose driving?” I said “Kaylea.” Kaylea looked at me and said “I vote Elisha.” I said “I rarely drive anymore. Niall drives everywhere since he got his licenses.” Abby said “fine I will drive.” Kaylea and I high fived. We were in the car. We turned on the radio and you will never guess what song was on. Kiss You by One Direction. We all looked at each other and started singing it. The drive was about an hour. It was around 2:30. The girls and I went back to the hotel room and unpacked and the girls got dressed. We all had sweater fleeces on Kaylea had a white flowy top and Abby had a black flowy top underneath theirs. We all had on jeans and a navy blue sweater fleece by the time we were done getting ready it was almost 5. We decided to go and eat. We took the car because if we would have walked we would have been followed by the paparazzi even though we are just girlfriends. It was weird but not only that but being Liam Payne’s sister, Niall Horan’s girlfriend, and an actress. You get used to it the girls are used to it too. We got into the car I said “so where are we eating?” Abby said “well it doesn’t matter.” Kaylea said “maybe we could find a restaurant around here or close.” I said “it really doesn’t matter because we all like food.” We all laughed. We ended up going to this restaurant that was a reviewed as one of the best restaurants in downtown Los Angeles. The girls and I got back into the car. We all said “the food was amazing.” I said “what do we have to do plan or check before the wedding?” Abby said “we have to check to make sure the venue is still going as planned. I don't know what else.” Kaylea said “what about the floral and décor?” I said “the flowers are good. I called a few days ago. And the décor we can check on when we check the venue for the reception.” We went back to the hotel and ended up going to sleep. *THE NEXT MORNING* We went by the beach to make sure it would be good for the wedding. We stopped by the reception place which is a building by where the wedding will be held. I asked Abby “are you excited? Are you getting nervous?” she smiled and said “I can’t wait. I am really excited and I am a bit nervous what if something goes wrong during the last minutes.” Kaylea and I said “nothing will go wrong as long as we are keeping an eye on it during the last minutes before the wedding. It will be amazing. We promise.” I could tell she was still worrying about it. The next few days were filled of planning and making sure everything went perfect. The girls and I went by mine and Niall’s flat. We knew the boys would be there. I opened the door and they were sitting on the couch watching a game. They all got up and hugged us. Niall looked at me and said “I missed you. I almost went crazy so I invited the boys to come over.” I smiled and said “I missed you too. But I'm pretty sure we both had fun.” I went to mine and Niall’s room and unloaded my bag. I guess The girls and Liam and Harry left. Niall came in and said “I really did miss you. I almost starved the boys had to cook for me.” I laughed and said “You didn’t almost starve. You know how to cook.” He laughed and said “I know but I did miss you.” I said “I missed you too.” He smiled and said “did the trip go well?” I said “yeah it did. Abby is kind of nervous it isn’t going to go as planned.” He said “Liam is too. Did you guys have fun?” I said “yeah we did. We haven’t spent time with each other since the wedding planning and moving out on our own.” He said “I enjoyed spending the time with Harry and Liam. I wish Zayn and Louis were there too but they were busy.” I said “oh maybe you boys can all go on a boys bonding trip while us girls stay and hang out.” He said “I will talk to them about that.” Me and Niall watched a couple of movies and then went to sleep. ~~~~~A/N: The next chapter is the wedding!!!! The Payne’s Wedding!!!! I might skip a couple of days or I might just wait until the 19th to post it. Thanks for reading~~~~~