Chapter 24:

~~~~~A/N: Sorry it took so long. Sorry if its short i have writers block. Enjoy and Thank You for reading~~~~~

I woke up around 9am and went to get into the shower by the time I got out it was around 9:30am so I wrapped a towel around me and I went to wake up Niall. I sat on the side of the bed and said “Niall, Babe, Horan, Niall. Wake Up!” he shifted himself over and I stood up and I leaned over to kiss him. After I kissed him on the cheek his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me, rubbed his eyes, then said in his sleepy voice “what time is it?” I said “9:30” he smirked and said “I like what I see” I said “funny get up and get dressed” he tried to pull me towards him I said “no Niall I have to get dressed and we have to get ready for Disneyland” he said “but princess” I said “Niall come on the boys and girls will be here in 30 minutes.” I went and texted the girls.

To: Kaylea(: ;Abby (:

Are you guys going to wear t-shirts or cute shirts?

From: Abby(:

Our Cute Shirts that say Love (:

From: Kaylea (:

Our Cute shirts that say love since we might take photo booth photos.

I decided on American Eagle Capris and a the flowy shirt that has cursive letters that spell out Love.  By this time I put my hair in a fishtail braid and Niall came out of the shower. I asked “Niall, what are you wearing?” he said “Khaki shorts and white shirt. Why?” I said “me and the girls are matching.” He said “oh”. He finished getting dressed and we went and sat in the living room. He turned on the TV. I laid my head in his lap and looked at him and he asked “What are you doing?” I said “trying to figure out why you went for me when there are many girls who would kill to be with you.” He said “because I love you and you can cook and bake really well” he laughed. I said “Niall, I'm being serious” he said “okay I'm sorry. Because you’re amazing, you and the boys get along really well, you’re gorgeous” I smiled and said “okay” I leaned up and kissed him. We smiled in the middle of the kiss. I heard a knock at the flat door. I got up and answered the door to see the boys and girls standing there the girls and I went and gave each other a hug and we all walked in. I noticed the boys were matching. I don't know if they planned it or not but it happened. Louis said “Disneyland, Here we come!!!!” We all looked at him and started laughing. I asked “are we going to take our own cars or take a couple of our cars and fit whoever we can and the remainder can drive?” they said “we’re going to pack in a couple of cars.” And that’s what we did. We all fit in 2 cars me and Niall drove. The boys in one car and the girls in the other car.  *In the girl’s car* Eleanor asked “so Elisha, how is it going with Niall?” I said “Amazing. What about you and Louis?” she said “pretty good” Abby and Kaylea said “how is it with Zayn, Perrie?” Perrie said “Pretty good. Kaylea you're getting married soon. Are you excited?” Kaylea said “yes I'm very excited we have been doing last minute planning.” I said “I can’t wait.” They all said “Elisha and Niall will be the only ones who aren’t married.” I said “anyways. Abby how is the newly married life?” Abby said “Amazing” I said “the boys will be leaving soon” we all got kinda sad. I said “but girl’s night and rotating houses like every week.” Perrie and Eleanor said “we’re going to be going back to London” Abby, Kaylea, and I said “why?” Perrie said “Little mix is going on tour soon” and Eleanor said “I'm going to stay in London with my family and work” Abby, Kaylea, and I said “Come and visit whenever” *in the boys car/ Niall POV* The boys and I were catching up. I said “Harry, you're getting married soon. Leaving me to be the only one not married” Liam said “Harry getting married soon. I thought it would never happened.” We all laughed. Harry said “yeah well Kaylea’s different and Niall you could always get married.” Liam said “Not yet I think we have had enough weddings this year” we all laughed. I asked Louis “so how is it being married to Eleanor? Since before you two were even engaged you talked about it” Louis said “pretty good like I imagined” Louis asked “Zayn, how is it being married to Perrie since you did the same thing” Zayn said “Pretty good were both going on tour soon” I forgot were touring soon 3 weeks after Harry and Kaylea get married this will be the second time were on tour and me and Elisha are together but the first time we broke up while I was on tour. The boys asked “Niall, you okay?” I said “yeah just thinking” Liam put a hand on my shoulder and said “Niall, it will be fine you and my sister will make it through the tour” I said “yeah”. *The girls car back to Elisha POV* the girls and I continued talking and we finally turned on the radio. The song that came on was a Justin song from his new album. I haven’t listened to the album. The song was Nothing Like Us. I was getting ready to change the channel but the girls said “no, it’s not a bad song” I said “okay” they were right it wasn’t that bad but the lyrics reminded me of when Niall and I broke up. I wish they would have let me change it. We finally reached Disneyland and we all got out of the car. I went and hugged Niall. I would miss this when he is gone just having his presence, hugging him and kissing him whenever I wanted, talks, song outbursts, laughing, movie nights, and our dates. I shook away the thoughts he is still here and he doesn’t leave for at least another month. The girls and I went straight to the bathroom to make sure our hair still looked okay. It did I'm glad that all of us but Perrie and Eleanor decided to put our hair in a fishtail braid Eleanor and Perrie put their hair in a messy bun. We came back out we decided to go to the photo booth the girls and I went and took pictures we made funny faces, sad faces, smiling, and a fishy face one. The boys went and took pictures next. They made the same faces. Each individual couple went and took pictures. Niall and I were last. We took a smiling one, one where he kissed me on the cheek, the next I was kissing him on the cheek, and the last one we were making funny faces. We got all our pictures and I put all of our pictures in my side purse. We went and rode rides two hours had passed as we were just riding rides. We went on a water one and by that time we knew that most people were out of work and school because when we got off the ride fans were approaching the boys. We girls just stood by watching the boys take pictures. We all liked the boys being interactive with their fans, their Directioners. A few had approached me asking for a picture. Once the boys were done and we all grabbed their hands and went to the next ride. A few hours passed until we had finally rode every ride in the park. We decided it was time to go home. We went back to Niall and My flat once we got back I noticed we all got tanned. The boys and girls left after a couple of minutes of us talking and laughing. Niall and I changed into sweats. I was really tired I decided to lay down in the bed it was almost midnight. I felt Niall get in the bed he came and wrapped his arms around me. I said “I'm going to miss this” he said “me too but I don't leave for another month and you and the girls are going to be visiting us a lot” I said “yeah I know but I will miss the talks, the laughs, the movie nights and our dates and just cuddling” he said “well we can do all that before I leave and when you visit me” I said “it won’t be the same” he said “You're going to be visiting me a lot and we still have a month before I go. Just think about now and not when I leave. Think about Kaylea and Harry’s wedding” I said “I know. I will try” I began to fall asleep. Niall whispered “I love you. Go to sleep” I fell asleep.