Chapter 43

A/N: Hi guys thought i would update again might update later too. I will write over thanksgiving break. Im watching One Tree Hill its an amazing show you should watch it because its perfect. Brooke and Julian are the cutest because Brooke cant have kids but on her list before she dies she wants to have kids and he said that he would give her a kids or a kid even if they have to adopt or kidnap and that they would have a baby and i dont know it was the cutest thing ever. Nathan and Haley are adorable i just. The WWA tour dates none are coming where i live but mom said we can get super close seats im super excited. Thank you for the reads cants wait until 3K yay anyways enjoy(: 

I arrived at Justin's house. Justin's dad had called me while i was on my way over here he was calling for the same reason Pattie was i told him i was already on my way. I was just kinda sitting here in the drive way im not really sure what i should expect when i knock at the door. I got out my car and i locked it and made my way towards the door. I knocked twice i was getting ready to walk away when i heard the locks began to turn. He appeared at the door he quickly looked at me then looked away he asked "what do you want?" i asked "can we talk?" He simply said "no" there wasnt a hesitation or a tone in his voice. I said "that wasnt a question it was just a polite way to tell you we are going to talk whether you want to or not" he moved away from the door, i walked in to find the table in the living room full of bottles of hennessy, vodka, and cans of beer just sitting there. I didnt know whether i was prepared for this or not but i just sat down in a chair i looked at him and he had his head in his hands he looked up and said "say it" i replied "what?" He said "say what youre thinking because im pretty sure with that look on your face youre thinking something so say it" i said "i am not here for me to talk" he said "well im not talking to you until you say what youre thinking" i said "fine. What is up with this all of it?" he raised his voice and said "what's up with it you of all people should know what the fuck is wrong with me" i said "i dont so dont raise your voice at me" his voice is still raised as he said "its your fault" i calmly asked "how is it my fault?" he said "we broke up its your fault we arent together...its your fault that im drinking..its your fault..." I interrupted him mid-sentence i aggravatedly said "my fault? nothing is your fault is it Justin?" he said "no" i said "because you cheating was my fault...me having trust issues is my fault...you drinking is definitely my fault...everything is my fucking fault isnt is?" he said "yeah it is" i said "nothing has changed with you. Youre still turning into the worst version of yourself" he said "no im not" i said "yes, yes you are. Do you think this was the Justin i loved?" he said "dont do that dont use that against me" i said "it isnt. I dont know why i try to help you. Youre a lost cause." he didnt say anything he looked at me like i had just kicked him in the stomach and said "i dont know why you try to help me you claim you dont love me but yet youre still trying to help me" i said "i honestly wasnt going to come and help because i dont care what you do we arent together" I had lied even though we werent together i still cared about the choices he made. I got up i was getting ready to leave he said "dont leave" i said "you just stated the obvious" he said "you didnt deny that you love me" i said "i dont love you" he came closer and said "yes you do" i backed up and said "no Justin i dont" he said "Elisha, you love me maybe not as much as him but you do" i knew by him he meant Niall. I said "im leaving" he said "youre still running away from your problems" i sharply said "and youre still blaming people for yours" he said "stay" i said "no you wont admit you want my help" he said "and you wont admit you still love me" i said "well its not true so im not admitting it"