Chapter 51:

3 weeks down and one more to go until the Australian and New Zealand leg of the tour was done. After that Kaylea and I are planning on heading back to LA while the boys go to Japan, the Japan date is only one day. The boys decided that us girls could just go home one day early. As soon as I return home to LA I have to go to my college and take 2 finals and on top of that i still have an essay due. Niall and I are currently heading out to dinner. I was finishing getting my shoes on when I heard Niall yell “Elisha, come on we have to be there on time for our reservation” I yelled “coming.” I ran out to where he was waiting by the door and asked “ready?” he smiled and said “yeah, I was ready before you” I laughed and said “you can’t rush beauty” Niall laughed and said “well you didn’t have to get ready because you're already beautiful” I laughed and said “let’s go before we are late.” We had arrived just in time for our reservation once we sat down I said “see we are totally on time” he said “barely” our waiter had came and asked “what can I get you?” Niall said “can I get a beer and wine for her” once the waiter left I asked Niall “wine?” he said “yes wine.” Once the waiter came back with our drinks and to take our orders I took a drink out of my glass and asked “so is this part of a plan or something?” he laughed and said “you’ll see” I took another drink then asked “what are you planning? You know what wine does to me if I have too much.” He chuckled and said “yes you get very sarcastic, tend to want to argue, and should I describe it as you laugh alot” he winked. I rolled my eyes, smiled, and then said “is that what you want?” he laughed and said “yes” I replied “well it’s not happening because this is my first and last glass” he said “aw taking away all the fun but that’s okay I get to order your drinks tonight” I shook my head and said “no you don’t” he said “come on if you aren’t drinking the wine then I'm going to order your drinks for the night” I rolled my eyes and said “fine, what kind of drinks?” he replied “you’ll see. It’s going to be the most memorable night of all our years together” I laughed and asked “Should I be worried?” he asked “do you trust me?” I said “yes, as long as I don't regret it in the morning.” He laughed and said “it involves you changing into jeans and a sweater” I shook my head and asked again “I won’t regret anything in the morning correct?” he said “no we will have fun” I said “Niall, give me a hint” he said “it includes the other boys” I questioned “and the girls?” he said “yes, they will be with us on the second part.” He looked at me and said “yes there are two parts well three if you include something else that will more than likely happen” he winked. I said “I love you but you should really tell me what you have planned” he said “no it will ruin it. Are you done with the wine?” I said “yes, now since you're ordering my drinks can I get a Malibu with Pineapple” he asked “how many?” I asked “how many do you plan on me having?” he smiled and asked “how many does it take for you to get drunk?” I said “about 5 and that’s including the wine” he said “well then two.” I looked at him trying to figure out what he had planned I take it this is the first part out of I think he mentioned three. He asked “so I figure since we talked about this a few weeks ago we can talk about it now” I said “okay, what is it?” he asked “so you want to be pregnant and in a wedding dress?” I said “I really don't mind if that’s what you want then I don't mind being pregnant and in a wedding dress. Are you dropping me a hint this time?” he smiled and said “I have been thinking about it a lot lately.” I asked “why?” he said “I don't know the boys are married and some of the girls are pregnant” I said “yes, so you want that right?” he smiled and said “yes, soon” I asked “how soon?” he smiled and said “when I decide but if so you're still in right?” I said “yes, so this has nothing with the plans tonight?” he said “no. Do you mind if we talk about uh Justin?” I said “not really. What do you want to know?” he asked “have you checked on him?” I shook my head and said “no.” Niall said “Are you still planning on going to lunch with him and Alfredo?” I said “yes, if it’s okay with you” he said “yeah, I just don't want him to try and hurt you” I said “yeah I know it won’t happen.” I said “so since we are talking about my ex let’s talk about while we were split up” he took a drink of his beer and said “okay. When did you start liking Justin?” I said “it was a couple of months after the breakup. Why did you stop talking to me after?” he said “it was hard even seeing you afterwards and it was a mutual decision but I didn’t think I could act like nothing happened.” I asked “so how late are we going to be out?” he said “ehhh I say at least 2 in the morning” I said “good thing I slept in” there was a baby at the table next to us in a car seat the baby was looking at Niall and I. I started smiling at the baby and the baby smiled back. Niall said “see you're maternal” I laughed and asked “you really want a baby don't you?” he looked at me and said “a bit” I said “we can always babysit Theo and the other babies when they are born” he said “When we get back I will asked if when we come visit we can babysit Theo” I said “so one more Malibu and then I get to pick my drink” he laughed and said “yes which by the way will be water” I said “I know.” The food had arrived. 

A/N: hey guys its a little over a month it was a month yesterday. Anyways sorry about that uh i may or may not update again this weekend it depends if i finish the next chapter lol im bad and i have been studying for tests and stuff but its October 21st in the story after all the week skips just thought i would let you know so i have decided that this story wont be done by about my birthday which is March 20th by the way so if you want to tweet me on my birthday(; my user is @inlovebiebs1d just saying lol but uh hope you like this chapter its probably not the best. Oh btw i went to magcon on the 18th of January and man was it great for those who dont know its where you get to meet viners and youtubers. I met Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Aaron, Carter, Taylor, Hayes, Matthew, Jack and Jack, Chase, and Willie. They were super nice and really perfect in person lol no but seriously.(: