Chapter 6:

The Next Day

We were at the rental house I loved it all the boys and their fiancés/ wives would have their own room and they would spend all day in the pool but they won’t we have to sightsee around Florida. Justin asked “are you mad at me?” I said “no why would I be?” he replied “because I go to work in the studio from early in the morning to late at night” I said “no of course not I understand." Of course I understand I just don't understand why so long hours because Niall and the boys would go and it wouldn’t take that long and there is five of them.

I continued and said "and if the next question you are going to ask no I love your fans and I know how much they mean to you” he said “I love you. You know that right.” I said “yes I know and I love you too” I got a text on my iPhone it was my manager, my manager texted 'Elisha when you get back from vacation you and Justin will have a photo shoot together' I told Justin he said “we do I didnt tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise” I said “awww thanks but my manager has to tell me” i laughed and texted her back saying 'Justin said it was supposed to be a surprise'  she replied 'oh tell him I said sorry and enjoy the vacation you both need it'

Justin said “I'm going to find a restaurant to eat at” I said “okay I'm going to change my shirt to a sweatshirt” he said “okay you will look good either way though babe” I said “thanks suck up” he said “you know you love it” I said “I guess I’m going to get change” I changed into the grey YMCMB hoodie  that said YMCMB in red from our first date and a pair of jeans. I walked down the stairs Justin stared at me I asked “have you missed it?”  He said “no I thought you would keep it” I asked “so can I still keep it?”  He said “of course” he went upstairs to change he changed into his red shirt that said YMCMB in black so I asked “I guess were in a Young Money Cash Money Billionaires mood.”

 He said” yeah I guess we are.  How long has it been since you have worn it?” I said “about 5 ½ months” he said “wow was it when you first moved in because we started dating 5 months ago those five months went by fast but then again I have know you for a few years before we even started dating.” I said “yes they did go by fast” Justin asked “so what do you want to do the boys don't get in til tomorrow?” I replied “I don't know what do you want to do?" he asked “do you want to sightsee?” I said “I guess let’s just drive around and see where that gets us” he said “sounds like a plan”

we got into the car and I turned the radio up and when I turned it on the song was The Motto by Drake and Lil Wayne which I started kinda rapping the lyrics but then Justin started rapping and made me sound horrible. This made me think of when me and Niall used to rap N***as in Paris. I already knew I was bad at rapping so I stopped and said “we sounded good by we I meant you” I smiled and then we kissed then we pulled out of the drive way we went to McDonalds.

We wanted a layed back night because we got off a 9 hour flight from Los Angeles after we ate our food we watched the Lucky One then the next movie we watched was Madeas Witness Protection which was absolutely funny. Then we talked about what are the cute celebrities, weird topic of conversation. Justin said "I think Beyonce is cute" I said "Josh Hutcherson is cute" but Niall was cuter. Why am i thinking about Niall again. He said “I'm not jealous as long as you're not jealous about Beyonce” I laughed and said “I'm not jealous because your mine” he said “yeah I'm yours and youre mine” I said “okay” then he kissed me he asked “what were going to do tomorrow” I said “I have no clue because the boys will get mad if we go to the amusement parks without them”

he agreed that they would and said “we can’t go to the beach without them” I asked “then where can we go” he said “I have no clue maybe somewhere we can visit again if they want.” He kissed me and let’s just say it continued into our room. It wasn’t as amazing as when it was me and Niall but those days are over. Right? And maybe I should give Justin a chance it was our first time together but we both had done it before.