Splash!

Matt looked into your eyes and was stunned at how much anger he saw in them. It normally took a long time for you to get mad, so the flash of fire in your eyes was a surprise. You were both standing in your small cabin and Matt had been away for two days with his brothers on a fishing trip.

"What did I do now?" He asked with a sideways look at you.

"Besides continuing to breathe in and out when I want you dead?" You hissed through gritted teeth.

He didn't think he had been home long enough to get into too much trouble so he wasn't a hundred percent sure what the problem. Although he did have an idea.

"Is it the fish?" Matt smiled slyly and all you wanted to do was punch him hard in the chest.

"Yes. It's the fish." The violent splashing of water from the tub drew your attention and you frowned deeply.

In an instant, Matt slipped his arm around your waist and slammed you to him. The breath whooshed out of you and your chest was pressed so tight against him you could barely take a breath.

"You know you love it when I keep fish in the tub." His soft lips slid across yours and it was all you could do to stay mad about it. He knew what his kisses did to you and he had learned to play you like a fiddle.

"My new bathtub isn't the place to store fish, baby." You felt your insides stir as he thrust his hips forward and pressed them onto yours.

"You smell great. You don't need to bathe."  He bumped your nose with his and your knees went weak. Rolling your eyes you tried to think of something awful to keep from thinking of his warm body on yours. But nothing worked.

"Stop it." You whispered and you both knew you didn't mean it.

"OK." He whispered back as his hand slid slowly down your back.

By the time Matt's lips met yours, you knew you were in trouble. By the time the long, hot kiss broke, you knew you had lost. The splashing from the bathtub had died down a little, but there was still that smell...

"I'll go take the fish out of the tub now." He offered and moved like he would step away from you.

"Take one step and I'll drown you myself." You gave him a sexy smile and pulled him toward the bed.

"So I won't be sleeping with the fishes tonight?" You groaned at his joke.

"No." You gave him a little shove and smiled as he fell backwards onto the bed. "You won't be sleeping at all tonight, Matt."