Let's Dance

You are so excited when Matt makes eye contact with you from across the room. He and his brothers have been on the prowl for the last hour at the local Hoonah bar. The Brown men don't drink alcohol, but they have been throwing back cokes and orange sodas like maniacs. The path from their table to the men's room is tracked almost black from their boots.

Matt starts bouncing in his seat at the table with his brothers. He is trapped in the back of the booth-style table and can't get his brothers Gabe or Bear to move. Matt finally ducks his head and disappears under the table. He emerges on his hands and knees from under the table, finally free. As he stands and dusts off the knees of his jeans, he catches your eye again and smiles broadly. He gives you a quick chin jut to let you know he's on his way.

Matt works his way through the slightly sweaty crowd, trying his best to avoid the gyrating butts and boobs along the way. His face contorts and turns bright red as his upraised palms make direct contact with a set of size 38DD knockers. You throw your head back and laugh out loud. Matt profusely and repeatedly apologizes as he backpedals through the crowd making his way to you.

He finally makes his way over to your table and gives you a sweet goofy grin. "Well that was awkward." "Yes it was!" you reply, still laughing.

"So..." Matt reaches for your hand. "Would you like to dance?"

"Of course." You stand up from your seat, taking his hand and letting him pull you up. Matt isn't much taller than you and you remember again how well your bodies fit together during the slow dances. You try to keep your mind from going places it shouldn't, but when Matt puts his hand on your stomach and slowly slides it around to the small of your back, you want to just scream at the sensation.

"Come, on." Matt pulls you onto the dance floor. "Let's bust some moves!" he yells.

"Let's whaaaat?" You haven't heard that phrase in a long time and you are cringing at hearing it now.

You've danced with Matt before and he has some really good moves. Other moves he has make you want to slap him with a stick and scream "Stop it, man!" But if Matt wants to "bust some moves", you're up for it.

You let him pull you out to the dance floor. Suddenly, the fast music stops and a sultry, slow song begins. Matt's arm tightens around your waist and he slides the other hand behind your neck, pulling you close to him. Your hips press against his and your smile tells him you are enjoying the moment. As he starts to slowly move his hips against yours, beginning to dance, you know you could dance like this with him forever.