.:Part 44:.

Karley: No author's note has happened for this story....let's hope it stays that way. Also, who's point of view would you like to see more of? I do Amy's a lot, so more Shadow? Strictly Amy? How it is now? Strictly Shadow? Or pretty even?

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Amy's POV

I sit in my last period class and sigh, I'm doing a horrible job on keeping up with the date. Today is Thursday...I think. So the talent show should be next week, they really need to make up their minds on when it's going to be.(AKA ME CAUSE I DONT REMEMBER & IM TOO LAZY 2 GO CHECK)

The bell rings and everyone hurries out of the classroom and I wait until the last one leaves and walk out. I head down the hallway, dodging my way past people to get to my locker. I open it and throw my books inside and shut it, I turn around to come face to face with Scourge.

''Hey babe, I was wanting to ask you a question.'' I sigh and fold my arms,''Shoot.'' He grins,''Would you go on a date with me, Friday afternoon?'' I look at him skeptically,''Why should I? And besides, I'm going out with Shadow.'' He groans,''Well it doesn't have to be a date-date then. Just hanging out with a friend slash aqquantince. I won't flirt with you anymore if you say yes. Please Rose!''

He gives me a puppy dog face and I sigh, I mean, what's the worse that could happen and we are just hanging out.''Alright fine,'' he jumps up with a fist pump in the air.''Yes! Thank you! I'll pick you up at 6 on Saturday!'' With him ending the conversation on that he takes off running away happily.

I shake my head and just get on walking on home, I ain't waiting on Shadow's slow butt. I got stuff to do. Such as be lazy and watch my anime. I still haven't decided on a song, and I think I'm changing the song to sing entirely. Since after getting with Shadow and opening myself up again, I think I'll just pick a song to express that.

I go to the kitchen to cook some pepperoni hot pockets, about 6 of them, I then walk to the living room to go to Netflix and pick out a movie. The microwave dings and I hurry to grab my hot pockets and 2 cans of mtn dew. I take a seat and start to watch Bleach for the hundredth time.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Shadow's POV

I sigh as I walk down the street towards Amy's house, why the flip did she leave me behind? I swear she can be such an (a word) and she's definitely gonna get it for the make up.

I make it to her house and walk on in without knocking. Stepping into the living room, Amy is sprawled out on the couch eating food and watching anime. I throw my bag off to the side and glare at her,''What do you think, you're doing?'' I ask, through gritted teeth. She looks up at me with her mouth full,''Uh, watching anime, eating?''

I shake my head and smirk evily, slowly walking towards her.''Without me? I'm hurt.'' She just rolls her eyes,''Sure you are sooo hurt. Now, move you are blocking my view.'' I shake my head and snatch her up and throw her over my shoulder. She starts to yell and tries to wiggle out of my grasp, but I keep a tight hold on her.

''Let me go Shadow! I need to eat my hot pockets!'' I just grin and pin her down on the couch.''Hmm, screw your hot pockets,'' I say as I bend down to kiss her neck. She giggles and squirms,''Stop that tickles!'' I just grin and keep covering her neck with kisses.

All the while she trying to wiggle out of my grasp, laughing loudly. I pull away and look down at her with a smile. She smiles back up at me and leans up and kisses me on the lips. God, I swear I love this girl...

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
Karley: Sorry it's so frickin short! I just wanted to hurry and update for you guys. I hope you enjoyed, even though I'm quickly realizing this story is complete (s word).