ONLY The Hunger Games Stuff

WELCOME TO SHIPLANTIS! PLEASE SHUT THE LID OF THE TRASH CAN BEHIND YOU AND BEWARE OF THE FEELS, those horrible creatures!!

Before reading, be sure to agree with the following terms and conditions:

[ ] I accept to follow the motto "Fandom before blood"

About this AMAZHANG story: Just a book filled of laughter, feels, mind-blowing rubbish and all those wibbly wobbly timey whimey things you don't see everyday because muggles are boring.

WARNING: This book has SPOILERSSSSSS. So if, lets say, you haven't finished the Divergent trilogy, well then I very much recomend you NOT TO READ that section of the chapter! (Yes, my chapters are divided into sections for the safety of your spoiled-free eyes).

If you are wondering, yes, this book includes whatever fandom you're thinking of. No, not that fandomless fandom, no, you're alone there, cousin, sorry. I'm so sorry.

Some specific fandoms: TMR, THG, HP, PJO, HOO, DW, TMI, TID, TFIOS, Divergent and loads more!!

Also, if you DO NOT want to experience 14 chapters of ONLY The Hunger Games stuff then go ahead and skip 14 chapter to the one after the one called "BIG FANDOM NEWS."

Read this story if you are ready to:

- sob
-die
- roll on the ground

- get weird looks from across the room
-die

- make weird dying seal noises
-die
- throw the computer across the room

- laugh your soul out
-did I mention die?
-etcetera

CREDIT to all people who own these jokes (NONE OF THE JOKES ARE MINE. Only some) Brilliant cover by: @PastelPixies.

May the gods be ever in your favor....

__________________________

Funny things you can do in THG:

-When someone is opening their backpack, start singing the backpack song from Dora.

-When you killed someone start dancing: "STAYING ALIVE, STAYING ALIVE HAHA!"

-When you find your ally is trying to kill you at night, sing to him, "we are never ever ever getting back together!"
And run away.

-In the 60 seconds before stepping out of the circle platform: "Where are we going?" *clap clap clap* "to our death!"

-After killing an animal, "MY PRECIOUS!!"

---

I walk out the Hob, this is what I see, President Snow is starring at me, I got an arrow in my bow and I'm not afraid to shoot him, shoot him, shoot him, I'm Katniss and I know it!

----

-After hearing the last cannon of the last tribute, *tunananananana*

"I did it, I did it,

I did it, yay!

I did it!"

---

Movie facts:

- They never say Effie's name

-Madge never appears

-Madge never gives her the mockingjay pin

-the mutts don't look like the tributes

----

More things to do in THG:

-When you see Katniss on fire: "THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!"

-When someone is about to kill you, take out your phone and say: "but first, let me take a selfie."

-Play rock, paper, scissors and whoever wins gets the last groosling wing

-Sing "Tick Tock" by Ke$ha to warn about the 3rd Quarter Quell.

-Draw a Seneca Crane beard on your face with a Sharpie.

-Sit on Snow's lap and start saying what you really want for Christmas.

-Go up to Foxface and say "Swiper no swiping!"

-Ask Peeta for an autograph.

-Play the knife song.

-Start acting like if you where a vampire from twilight.

----

THG FACTS:

Most of the names have double letters:

GliMMer, KatniSS, PEEta, EFFie, HazeLLe, FiNNick, JohaNNa, ANNie, BoGGs...

----

Hate it when:

-your watching the movie and... They change completely what happens.

- They don't include something important in the movie that's in the book.

----

Weird thing:

-In the reaping, how can Katniss find Gale by just turning her head, with 8,000 people there?

----

In the movie:

-Seneca dies because he eats some nightlock, in the book he was executed.

-In the movie Katniss goes to a place, and the lady gives her the mockingjay pin and then Katniss gives it to Prim, but she gives it back. In the book, Madge gives it to her.

-Peeta never loses his leg.

-------------------------------

Not all the jokes are mine, so sorry.
Al rights to the one who made them up!

Comment if you got any jokes or interesting stuff I can put. I'll give you credit.

Thanks for reading!

May the odds be ever in your favor.....

GOOD BYE!